You're the prize||Jack G.

"Look who it is, the one and only Alexzandria Kelton." I look to see Jack Gilinsky accompanied by Johnson, Tez and Hayez.

"Gilinsky." I smirk. "Hey boys." I shoot Tez a wink.

"Alex you ready?" I turn to look at Sam, Nate and Swazz. "Gilinsky." Sam clenches his jaw.

"Yea, I am Sam. Let's go." I grab his arm and pull him along.

"What did Gilinsky want?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. To bug the life outta me." I shrug.

"Let's go." He opens the car door.

"Thank you." I smile.

"No problem. Now we need to get home and change since we have that stupid dinner." Sam says as we pull out of the parking lot.

"I don't want to go, Gilinskys going to be there and he's so annoying." Swazz complains.

"I know right." I laugh.

"I am ready

"I am ready." I say making my way down stairs.

"Honey are you going to ride with us or your cousin and Sam?" My mother asks. "He's waiting outside." She says.

"I'll guess I'll ride with them it won't be a waist of gas. Bye mom see you over there." I kiss her cheek and make my way outside and see Sam in the car.

"Wow little Alex." I hear Nate say.

"Thanks Nate." I laugh.

"You look beautiful." Swazz says.

"Awe thanks Swazz so do you." I shoot him a wink.

"Thanks best friend." Swazz winks at me.

"Stop flirting with her." Sam says.

"Lighten up Sam, I am her cousin and I don't mind." Nate laughs.

"Calm down Sam." Swazz laughs."She's my best friend." Swazz crosses his arms.

"She's my best friend!" Sam says.

"I am all of your guys best friend!" I smile.

"Yaye." Nate cheers.

"Guys please try not to get in any trouble with Gilinsky or his friends." I ask. "We'll get kicked out." I say.

"If they pick a fight I won't hesitate to defend myself." Sam says.

"Why do you hate them so much?" I ask.