Don't want him|| J. Swift

"Y/n, I don't want him close to our child." John says.

"John he's my partner, he's been there for me and our child." I say.

"Y/n, I don't want him close to our child. He's not his dad, I am his dad." He says.

"Should of thought that before you left." I say. "You should of though that before sleeping around with that whore." I say angrily.

"Don't bring this on me." He says.

"How do you not want me to bring this on you?" I ask. "I know it was hard, but did you really have to sleep with her? I was trying for us, for our kid but you didn't want to. I am happy now." I say.

"I just don't want him close to our son." He says.

"Well I don't want him next that whore." I say.

"You're jealous." He smirks.

"John I am not. I just don't like her and the shit she's pulled before." I say. "Also John he will be here in some minutes." I say.

"Where did he go?" He asks.

"Alex and Adriana took him to the park near by." I say.

"Babe." I turn around and see Nord, a shirtless Vape Lord Nord.

"Babe." I smile at him.

"I came to see what was going on. Since you were taking long." He says. "Hello John." He smiles.

"Nordan." They shake hands.

"Daddy." I turn around to see my two year old running towards Nordan, John and I. He goes towards Nordan.

"Hey big boy." Nord picks him up. I notice John looks hurt.

"Did you have fun?" Nord asks.

"I did. I played with uncle Awap and tia Adwi." He says.

"Hey Y/n, Rain." Alex greets.

"Hey guys thank you guys." I say.

"No problem Y/n, Alex and I love John." Adriana says.

"Thank you guys honesty." I say.

"Dad." I turn around and see John tickling our kid.

"Are you ready to go with your dad?" He asks.

"Yes and Uncle Skate. Ice cream! Cookies!" John cheers.

"John, no ice cream for him until he eats his meals." I say.

"Mommy can you go with us?" John asks.

"I can't baby. I have things to do with Nordan." I say. "Mommy is kinda busy. But I'll see you later." I say.

"Well Adriana and I will be heading out. Y/n, Rain don't forget about the party tonight." Alex says.

"Alright, we'll be there." Nord says.

"Bye guys, thank you." I wave.

"Let's go grab your things baby." I pick up John. "You guys can come inside to wait." I say.  I feel John and Nord trailing behind and then going into the living room.

"Mommy can I take my car?" John asks.

"It's fine with me, go ask your father." I say and with that he quickly leaves the room.

"Here are a pair of extra clothes for in case of an emergency and other things. Also his little backpack he carries his toys in." I say. "If anything happens if you have questions on anything don't be scared to give me a call." I say.

"Y/n, relax I've taken our kid before alone." He says.

"John's right babe." Nord hugs me.

"Yeah you guys are right but still. I'm a mother and I worry." I say. "And you behave. Listen to your father." I look at my little boy.

"I always will, mommy." He hugs me. I hug him and kiss his check. After pulling away I help him put on his backpack and I hand the other bag to John.

"Take care of him." I say.

"I will, Y/n. Goodbye. Have fun." He says and takes John's hand and they leave.

"Are you okay?" Nord asks.

"Yes. I'm fine." I smile.

"Where did we leave off on?" He grins.

"In our bedroom." I smirk and pull him along to our bedroom.

****

"Hurry up Nord

"Hurry up Nord." I say waiting for him down stairs.

"I'm coming." I see him fixing his hat as he comes down the stairs.

"I'll drive." I say.

"John texted you." Nord says.

"Why did he say?" I ask.

"He asked if John could spend the night." He says.

"Tell him alright but to not let him stay up late and to bring him before 12 tomorrow." I say.

*
"Are you going to drink?" Adriana asks.

"No. I can't, not if Nord drinks." I say. She nods her head.

"So how's everything going with John and Rain?" She asks.

"Well Nord is a sweetheart, John my kid loves him. He calls him dad. John, Juniors dad, he kind of hates Nord since he's kind of playing the dad role." I say.

"He's jealous Y/n, he left you. Now he wants you back and you have someone. He loves you, I've never seen Rain this way." She says.

"That's true." Alex says. "I've haven't seen Rain how he's with you and Junior." He says. "He truly does love you both." He says.

"Yes I do." Nord hugs me from behind and kisses mr check.

"I do too." I turn around and kiss him.

"Have a kid already." Banks yells.

"We have one, even if he isn't biologically mine, he's mine." Nord says causing my heart to melt.

"You sir are getting rewarded tonight." I whisper into his ear.

"You can also call me daddy." He smacks my ass.

"Let's not get to ahead of our selfs now." I smirk.

Words//910//
Omg. Idk. If y'all confuse,
Nordan is the guys name but shorten it's Nord his nicknames are Vape Lord Nord or Rain. Yes from Faze Clan. John junior is the baby.
Updated: August 30, 2016