The one with Apex

"Nelly hurry up!" Jack screams.

"I'm going." I get my cap and shades.

"Guys so today Nelly and I are going to the studio with the boys

"Guys so today Nelly and I are going to the studio with the boys." Jack snaps.

"It's ganna be lit." I scream. "Gilinsky hurry up you fool." I scream.

"Gilinsky you literally take longer than Nelly!" Jack my brother screams.

"Johnson's both of you calm down." Gilinsky screams from the top of the stairs.

"Well hurry up." I say.

"Nelly." Nate hugs me.

"Nate." I hug him.

"Guys we should go shoot some hoops." Jack suggest.

"Of course you would suggest it." I roll my eyes and my brother shrugs.

"I mean we're pretty much done." Gilinsky stank says.

"Do we really?" I ask.

"It'll be fun ma." Nate winks.

"For you guys." I laugh.

"I'll buy you ice cream." Sam says.

"I'm all in." I scream.

"Are you sure you don't want to play?" Sam asks.

"No. I'm fine I'll watch you guys." I smile.

"We're going for your ice cream after this." He points at me, I nod my head and take a seat on the floor.

"You ain't playing Swazz?" I ask.

"I'm waiting on Hayez, Tez and Dillon to come so it can be even." He says. I nod my head.

"I'll be back guys I'm go drink water." I say. Jack responds with an okay and I make my way the fountain. I see a group of boys and I pray that they don't notice me.

"Hey mami." I hear one of them say. I ignore him.

"Dam ma you fine." Another one screams, I ignore them and make my way towards the fountain.

"You just going to ignore me like that?" One of them asks. I just stay quiet and I notice a guy steps away from me, he's at the fountain.

"Are you really ignoring me I was talking to you." One of them screams.

"Honestly fuck off." I turn around. "You're just being rude and disrespectful, it's disgusting." I say.

"Oo boys we have a feisty one." The guy says.

"Are you okay babe?" I turn around and see a cute guy with a beard and freckles, cute nah more like hot.

"Just some annoying retards." I say.