Uber|| Tez part 3

"Tez take the kids to car." I say. I throw him the keys.

"Don't fuckien take my kids." Erik screams.

"Go take them Tez." I say. "Call
Alex and Alan." I scream.

"Why did you fight your own son?" I ask.

"Cause he fuckien asked for it." He shrugs.

"Why are you so angry?" I ask.

"I don't appreciate you coming to my house and screaming at me nor taking my kids." He screams.

"Don't you fuckien raise your voice at me." I scream. He raises his hand.

"Fuckien hit me, I fuckien dare you!" I say loud and clear. "Te voy a partir la madre." I say.(I'm beat your ass)

"This how you say thank you?" I ask. "You're doing it again? Aren't you?" I ask. "Lana pack
some clothes we're leaving." I say.

"You're not taking my wife." He screams.

"Don't scream at her!" I see my other older brother Vincent. "Don't you fuckien dare to hit her." He says loudly.

"Eth help Lana pack the rest." Vincent says. "I'll take care of Erik." He says.

I make my way to Lanas room.

"Can you bring me clothes from Andrews room and Lana's?" She asks. I nod my head.

"Don't you remember how dad would beat mom? Do you want to be like him? That bastard that left us?!?" I hear Vincent scream. I quickly gather the kids clothing and extra things. I hand them to Lana.

"Can you take this?" She asks.
I nod my head and take the bag.

"Let's go." I say.

"Eth take her and leave." Vincent says. "I'll catch you guys up later." He says. I shake my head.

Lana and I make our way to the car in silence.

"Thanks boys." I say as Tez helps us place the luggages in the trunk.

"No problem Eth." They say. Lana gets in the back seat and Tez in the passenger seat.

To Vincy:
If you need help call me.

"So are you guys ready for a weekend with your Tia Eth?" I try to sound excited.

"Yes." Lana screams causing us to laugh.

"Do you want me drop you off?" I ask.

"If you don't mind." Tez says.

"Not at all. I did take you out to eat." I smile.

"The boys won't stop bugging me about how you picked me up." He says.

"Tez." I get out after him.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I am sorry our date had to end up like this." I says.

"Hey Eth. It's honestly okay. I like the fact that I got to help you." He smiles.

"Thank you for that." I hug him.

"No problem." He hugs me back.

"Can we maybe try the date again?" I ask.

"I would totally like that." He says causing me to smile.

"Good night Tez." I say walking to my car.

"Good night Ethel." He says walking inside his house.

"Tia Eth can I go in the front?" Andrew asks.

"Of course." I say taking a seat and he gets out and runs to the passenger side.

I park my car in my drive way.

"Wow, Tia Eth your house is big." Andrew says. "I mean I come over a lot and I still can't get over the fact that this is your house." He says.

"Andrew, my house is your house. You guys are always welcomed here." I say.

"Andrew can you help take out the luggages." Lana says.

"Yeah mom." He says.

"Lana baby wake up, we're here." Lana wakes up baby Lana.

I hear Andrew ask."Eth huh your my aunt." I notice he's on snap.

"Yes I am your aunt." I smile. 

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah." Andrew says.

"I think I have some sushi or something in there. I didn't cook today since I went out to eat." I say. My phone goes off.

From Tez:
I had fun tonight, thank you.

To Tez:
I did too, looking forward for our second one.

From Tez:
I am too.

"Hey would you guys like to go shopping tomorrow?" I ask.

"Mom can we?" Andrew asks.

"Yea." Lana says. "Andrew get some rest hunny." Lana says.

"Can I eat the sushi?" Andrew asks.

"Andrew, of course you can. You can eat it in your room if you'd like." I say.

"Mom can I?" Andrew asks.

"If Eth said yes then yes." She says.

"Good night ma. Good night Tia Eth." He kisses our cheek and hugs us.

"How do you feel?" I ask once Andrew closes his bedroom door.

"I don't know." She says. We make our way to the sofa.

"Did he try to hit you?" I ask. She stays quiet. "Did he?" I ask. "He did." I say mortified. I hug her. "Did he try anything?" I ask.

"No, he only tried to hit me. Andrew got tired of it and caught his arm and they fought. They boys came in and stop the fight, they pulled Andrew away from Erik." She crys.

"It's okay. I won't let him near you guys." I hold her. "Vincent won't allow it." I say.

Words//850//
School sucked ass today, but w.e. I'm so tired though. Here's part three. Thank you for the votes and reads guys!
Updated: August 16, 2016