You're (not) a drag||J. Swift (swazz)

"So y/n how is it living the single?" Elena the interviewer asks.

"Honestly people ask me this question all the time, and life is great right now." I smile.

"Do you have anyone you haven't told us about?" Elena asks.

"Uhm, no." I smile.

"Are you sure cause you seem to be getting pretty cozy with singer Blackbear." She winks.

"Blackbear and I are very great friends." I smile. "He's one of my closest dearest friends, who was there for me, when my break up happened, I've worked with him, we've co-wrote some songs also we've sang some songs together." I smile.

"So nothing?" She asks.

"No nothing?" I laugh nervously.

"So there is a rumor going around saying Swazz actually sent you roses to your house, to celebrate your birthday. Is that true?" She asks.

"Uhm no, to start with no. As many of you guys might know, my birthday recently past and well I'm cousins with Derek and well he sent flowers to me, I don't know where John came up in all of this." I lie. Technically I didn't lie since John sent me orchids not roses.

"Did he attended your party?" She asks.

"Okay he did attend my party, since Nate and I are very good friends. There's even pictures of us together, not literally side by side but we came out in a picture with our friends." I smile.

"Did you get drunk since you did turn 21?" She asks.

"No, I didn't. Yes I drank, but I didn't get shit face drunk." I admit.

"And that's all that we have for today with Elena!" She says.

Once I got home, I grab my mail from my mail box and place it down.

From John:
Hey Y/n can we talk?

To John:
What about?

From John:
About us.

To John:
Sure whatever, I'm home.

From John:
I'll be over in 15

I don't reply, I find a letter. It's a cute looking one.

Dear Y/n,
It's me John, you're boyfriend. I love you, don't forget that. Be happy, don't let no one step over you baby girl. I might be a dick at times, but if I try to step over you don't allow me to step over you, please baby girl don't let me nor anyone step over you.
    Love your boyfriend
   John Swift

I'm guessing he wrote it when we were still together. I hear someone knock on the door, I'm assuming it's John, I quickly get up and open the door, I find a John with red watery swollen eyes.

"John." I whisper.

"Y/n." He hugs me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I thought letting you go would be easy, for me for you. That you wouldn't have a drag in your life, cause I was that drag." I walk us to the couch and hug him.

"I thought maybe by letting you go, you'd be better off." He crys. "I-I-I miss you." He hugs me tighter.

"Why'd you do it?" I ask. "Why'd you leave me?" I ask.

"I'm dragging you down, people made me realize it. I'm only dragging you down, I don't want to dr-" I cut him off "-don't you finish that sentence, you're not a drag! You've never been! You've motivate me to do better! You make me want to be a better person! You don't only make me feel like going out of my way and giving people food but also giving them hugs and kisses." I kiss him.

"You make me better." I whisper. "These peoples telling you you're a drag! They're the drags, they're flops okay! You, baby, you're my everything. You're my motivation. Don't give in on the hate, please I could not afford you going there not again. I need you here with me, for you to stand with me, for us to stand together and show we're better and stronger together." I kiss him. "So John Swift will you be my boyfriend again?" I ask.

"I would be delighted to be your boyfriend again." He kisses me.

Words//682//
Because Swazzy is bae asf . I forgot to post yesterday.
Updated: July 20, 2016