Luh break up//p.2//

• • • • •
Have you recently been sexually active lately?" Doc Andrews asks.
• • • • •

"No, I haven't?" I say coming out more like a question.

"Haidee I know you just recently called off your engagement. Have you been feeling over whelmed?" She asked.

"I've sometimes vomit in the morning and I get nauseous." I say. After a while of talk she made me take a pregnancy test, I mean I'm sure I'm not pregnant, I was protected with Derek.

"Haidee" Doc Andrews enters the room.

"Doc Andrews? What are the results?" I ask. G's holding my hand.

"Haidee you're pregnant, congratulations." Doc Andrews says. She leaves the room after she talks to G. He comes by my side and he holds me, I don't know what took over me I just broke down.

"I-I-" I try to make out.

"Shh" G holds me. After a while of crying, it all comes to end.

"Everything will be okay." He says.

"Don't go G-Eazy on me Gerald!" I laugh.

"Okay now baby talk. You need to tell Derek." G says.

"Don't bring him up." I say.

"Haidee he's the father of the child you're carrying inside of you. He has a right to know, it takes two to make one." He claims.

"Ugh I hate you. You're so right." I whine.

"Nate is on his way here. He had to take a plane." G says.

One week later

"Come on G! We're going to be late." I scream.

"I'm coming. Hold up Haidee!" G screams. We're meeting up with some of our friends.

Once we got to the caffe we look for Swazz, Tez, Dillon, Johnson, Gilinsky, Nate, Sam, Nash and Marty. He saw them so he held my hand and lead us to them.

"Hey boys." G says.

"Hey boys." I greet. They greet us.

"I've order for you guys." Nate says.

"What you'd order for us?" G asks.

"For you G I ordered you Sea food noodles and for Haidee I ordered spaghetti." Nate says. I give Nate a 'thank you' smile.

"I want pancakes with Nutella" I whisper to G.

"We'll get you some on our way home, I promise." He says.

"Pinky promise?" I ask.

"Pinky promise" we do pinky promise.

"Guys I should tell you-" Sam was cut off by some idiot coming and greeting our table, of course it had to be my ex fiancé...Derek, ohh and he's not alone, he's with a girl.

"Sup boys" he turns around and sees me and G. "Haidee! G how y'all been?" He asks.

"Fine." G reply's.