Oh Sugar.|| J. Gilinksy

"Baby look." I point to the ducks waddling around.  "Aren't they cute?" I ask Jack.

"Yes they're cute, but not as cute as you." He says pecking my lips.

"Ohh sugar aren't you sweet." I laugh.

"Ohh sugar, your buns." He gives my but a squeeze.

"Ohh sugar, your jawline." I leave light trail of kisses on his jawline. "It's so sharp it could cut my fingers as I trace it." I say.

"Ohh sugar, aren't you a cheesy one." He hold me.

"That's why you love me so much, right sugar?" I smile at him.

"Yes, that's one of the many reason why I love you." He pecks my lips. "You're amazing, kind, lovable, and most importantly you are you. That's what I love the most." He says.

"Thank you for your kind words." I kiss him. "Now my turn to shower you with compliments. I absolutely love your voice, morning voice, love how you're so lovable, kind even when people don't deserve it. I love the fact that even if someone doesn't believe in you you push along and do it ether way cause it's what you want." I say. "You make others happy, I'm not only talking about your fans, be about your parents, your sisters and family members. How you make all of us proud. How you make us fall in love with you over and over again. How you sneak in cookies, and think I don't notice." I smile at him.

"You notice that?" He asks surprisingly.

"Yes I do." I chuckle.

"I though I was a badass and you didn't notice. I was over here thinking I was a ninja." He says.

"Oh sugar." I say amused. "I'm telling you, you're just the cutest." I kiss him.

"Baby but that's all you." He kisses me.

"No. Shut up its you." I say.

"Agree to disagree?" He asks.

"No." I grin.

"Baby." He whines pouting his lips. I peck his lips.

"Fine." I giggle. He pulls me into a kiss.

"Can we agree that the ducks are actually really cute but evil?" I ask.

"Yes we can all agree on that." He says lacing our hands. "Home?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Home sound amazing right now." I say.

"Let's go then." He says, guiding me to the car.

"Can we get food on our way home?" I ask him.

"I think that sound like a perfect idea." He smiles. "What do you have in mind?" He asks.

"Johnny's Rocket? Or subway?" I ask.

"I'm kind of feeling both?" He says.

"I'll get Johnny's Rocket, you get subway and we share?" I suggest.

"This is why you're my girl, you make everything work." He kisses my hand.

"Awe babe." I squeal. "Now let's go get food." I say as I get in the car.

*
"I'll play Friends!" I say placing my food down on the living room table.

"Alright." Jack says placing his food down making his way upstairs. I pause the episode as I wait for Jack. Some minutes later I see Jack coming down with Ferrero Rosher. I smile at him.

"For desert." He smiles hold them up.

"Oh sugar." I smile at him. "What would I do without you." I say playing Friends.

"Not have dessert that's for sure." He says chuckling.

Words//551//
Happy birthday Niall, I have a lot of homework. I'm sad. Well hopefully you guys enjoyed this imagine. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thank you guys for 101 followers.
Updated: September 13, 2016