You're the prize||J. Gilinsky part two

"You and Sam?" I turn to see Gilinsky.

"What do you want Gilinsky?" I ask.

"You." He says.

"Be serious." I say.

"I am being serious." He says.

"Well we can't." I say.

"Why? Why? Why?" He ask.

"For one our friends basically hate each other, two we hate each other, three no." I say.

"Is cause of what happened between Sam and I?" He asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "When you took his girlfriend?" I say.

"Now that Sam has me, you want me?" I ask. He kisses me, his lips are soft but his kiss is rough and passionate.

"I wanted you for such a long time but I didn't do anything about it cause you hated me. I stayed quiet." He says. "But I can't anymore. Not anymore." He kisses me again. "I don't know if you noticed but I would stare at you during English and say I didn't get it so I could get your help during math but Sam always got it, so I had to have Sendys." He pecks my lips. "I don't want that to happen cause I like you a lot and I am not going to let someone have you." He pecks my lips again. "Now that I said that out loud it sounds creepy." He says causing me to laugh, I nod my head. I pull him into a kiss, our kiss was so hungry, passionate and yummy.

"Jesus Christ, you will be the end of me." He says panting.

"Jack, I don't know what to say." I say

"All I know is that I like you a lot!" Jack says.

"There's so many things Jack." I whisper. "Jack we're putting our friendships of years at risk for someone who we like and it might not even work out." I say.

"Let us take that chance." He says. "I am willing to talk that chance for you." He laces our fingers together. "Are you?" He asks. I stay quiet, am I? And I willing to put my friendship of years with Sam, Swazz, Derek and my cousin Nate at risk for a boy?

"I knew you wouldn't. Cause you're to scared to be on your own." He says. "You're so use to your little group." He unwraps our hands. My hand feels cold and empty. "I get that Nate is your cousin, but really?" He asks. "Alex you do know? One day they will pick the person they like and not give two shits what you think." He says. "You know what that's your decision I shouldn't care." He glances my way before leaving. I want to call out for him but I don't, I just stay quiet. I watch him leave, I open my mouth but nothing comes out. My phone goes off, I check the ID called and it's Nate.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Where you at?" He asks.

"At school." I say making my way to my car.

"Come to my house the boys are here." He says.

"Alright. I'll be there in a bit." I say. I get in and see Jack talking to a group of girls with his friends.

"Alex." Nate voices brings me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you wait for Sam?" He asks.

"Yeah." I see Sam making his way to my car. I get out of my car.

"Can you drive?" I ask.

"Yeah." He looks downs at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing." I smile at him. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I know you." He whispers look in my eyes.

"I promise it's nothing." I wrap my arms around his neck and and rest my head on his chest. "I would of told you by now." I say. He makes my eyes meet his.

"Tell me when you're ready." He pulls away a bit to harsh. He gets in the drivers seat and slams the door causing me to jump and makes my rush to the passenger side. Jack and I make eye contact as Sam pulls out of the parking lot, great he probably hates me even more.

Once we get to Nate's, Sam doesn't say a word he just gets out. We make our way inside Nate's house. As always the boys are in the living room playing video games and smoking.

"Best friend." Swazz screams.

"Best friend." I smile.

"Alex." Nate nods his head.

"Nate." I smiles.

"AlexZANdRIA." Derek says dramatically.

"Derek." I say dramatically. I sit next to Nate and watch them play quietly.

I make my way toward the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"What's up with you?" I hear Nate ask.

"Nothing." I smile.

"Alex, come on." He says. "I know you, let's go talk in my room." He pull me to his room.

Once we get there he locks it and he plays music by the door so they can't hear our conversation.

"Remember this is your safe zone." He says.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"What's up?" He asks.

"When you like someone would you give two shits about what we think?" I ask.

"To be honest if I like her, I wouldn't really. I would just want you guys to accept her." Nate says.

"Would you risk friendship of years for her?" I ask.

"I don't know but if I really like her I think I will." He says. "Why all these question? You don't have to tell me until you're ready." He says. I nod my head.

"It's about Jack, isn't it?" He asks. I nod my head. "Talk to Sam. He's your best friend he's really the one who truly hates him." Nate says.

"Thanks Nate." I hug him.

"No problem Alex." He hugs me.

"Sam can we talk?" I ask.

Words//969//
Finally it's Friday! This week has been a struggle guys. Well here's part two, hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd liked.
Updated: August 19, 2016