My Husband's better || D. Luh

"Enjoy your stay." I give the customers their keys.

"Hello." I look up to see a guy.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I smile.

"We have reservations under the name Coleman's." A perky voice says. I look to see a tall blond lady. I look them up and start preparing their keys. I look up and see the guy looking at me, I give him a smile.

"Would you guys like a map, of the hotel?" I ask, I know stupid right? But my father thought it would be great so people would know where everything is at so it could be easier.

"Yes please." He smiles. I nod my head and smile.

"Have a nice stay." I smile at them and the lady snatches the keys. I check the times and it's 12:30 pm, right on time for my lunch break.

"Hey." I look up see Derek.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Would my lady like to go out for lunch? Or is she too busy?" He asks.

"I am never to busy for you my love." I look him in the eyes. His beautiful face, ugh he's so good looking. I'm so lucky I get to wake up to him, to my husband.

"Why are you starting at me?" He asks.

"Cause baby." I grab my bag. "You're absolutely gorgeous and you're mine and I get to wake up to you." I hug him.

"All yours baby." He pecks my lips.

"And I'm yours." I say. "Do you just want to eat here?" I ask.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"We could order room service or I could change into something real quick and we could eat by the pool." I smile.

"I like the second idea." He smiles.

"Alright, let's go up to my room." I pull him along.

"Now I am thankful for you having a room here." He says.

"Wow, babe

"Wow, babe. I love the fact that guys look at you but you're mine and only mine." He squeeze my bum.

"Yes all yours." I peck his lips. I take his hand in mine, lacing our fingers together.

"Y/n, Derek are you guys eating here?" My father asks.

"Yes father. Derek surprised me by coming to see me." I smile.