Swift break up

I remember his cute smile, his chubby cheeks that I would love to pinch and his manly chest, learning his tattoos. Seeing how happy he got about being able to meet fans.

I'm currently at target and I see Nate, holy wow. I should leave if I don't leave now and if Swazz is with him it can turn into a mess, I don't want to see him.

"Y/n" I hear Nate call out.

"Nate." I force a smile.

"How you've been?" He asks.

"I've been alright." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm sure Nate, in fact I've never been better." I say.

"You're going on tour?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm going on tour." I say.

"He misses you." He says.

"I'm go now." I say.

"Y/n he's hurting, I know you are too." He says.

"You don't know what I am feeling." I walk away.

Days after.

"So today I meet one of the cutest fans ever. I love y'all all." I smile. I look around the crowd and I see him, he was a fan in the crowd.

*After the Show*
I'm walking with Jake back to the tour bus.

"HEY Y/n CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU?" I'm guessing a fan asks.

"Yeah sure babe." I smile, more of them start coming and and I take as many pictures as I can.

"Y/n we have to go." Jake says.

"Sorry guys." I apologize.

"I am Y/nxbuns." Someone screams out, I turn around quickly to see a fan.

"Jake I need to take a picture with her." I say.

"Make it quick." I quickly make my way toward her and hug her. We take a picture on her phone and then mine.

"Thank you so much Y/n." I hug her.

"No problem." I walk away. Jake and I quickly enter the bus and I go to the back with the rest while Jake talks to the driver.

"Sup Y/n." Nate says. Not Nate Maloley but Nate as in NF.

"Hey Nate." I smile.

"You noticed?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say.

"He was trying to talk to to you. Y/n I could tell he's actually hurting." He says.

"I'm go to bed." I announce.

"You can't hide forever." He screams after me.

"No but I can try." I get in my bunk.

"Guys we'll have to check in a near by hotel. By the looks of it a storm is coming and the driver nor us want to risk your life's nor ours and it's my duty to keep you guys safe." Jakes says.

I'm on my way to get ice from the machine down in the hall. I see two guys standing by the machine but don't pay much attention. I'm waiting for them to hurry up.

"Y/n." I look up too see John and Nate. Nate quickly leaves.

"John." I smile awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"Can I get ice?" I ask, he moves.

"Y/n." He pleads.

"What?" I ask.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"About fuckien what?" I ask irritated.

"Us! About fuckien us. Why'd you fuckien leave?" He asks.

"Don't pull that shit." I scream. I grab the bucket and ice and try to leave him, keyword try. He pulls me back from my waist.

"Why'd you leave me." He crys out.

"John please." I cry "I have to go." My voice cracks.

"You're going to try to hide again?" He asks.

"The only person you need to hide from is from yourself." I hear him say.

"That's why, John. I fuckien need time to myself." I pull away and I walk away.

"Don't you think it hurt me too? Losing my best friend." He crys out. "You weren't the only who lost someone Y/n!" He says.

"That was my brother! He died! He's gone." I say.

"It should of been me." John says.

"Shut up John." I hug him.

"So I could of saved you all this pain. I should of died, it should of been me." He says, he's making me angry."It-" I slam
my lips on his causing him to shut up.

"Shut up!" I say. "I don't want to lose you too." I kiss him.

"Please don't leave me ever again." He cry's.

"I don't plan on it." I kiss him again. I pull him to my room.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"To Narnia?" I say causing him to laugh.

"So in you?" He smirks.

"John." I smack him across his chest. He grabs my hand and keeps it on his chest.

"You use to love my chest since it was manly." He said. "Also what Johnny could do." He whispered and bite my earlobe.

"John." I laugh. We enter and I place the bucket of ice in the fridge. I feel John wrap his arms around my waist.

"You also loved how I worked my tongue, in many uses." I could hear him smirk. I turn around and grab him 'little Johnny' well not so little  Johnny.

"I do remember what little Johnny, well not so little Johnny could do." My hand goes in his jeans. "Do you also remember how it felt to be inside of me?" I whisper and kiss his neck. "Do you remember how it my lips felt wrapped around you?" I bite my bottom lip. "Do you remember how I worked you with only one hand?" I smirked.

"No I don't ." He teases.

"Well baby. I'm have to remind you." I push him on to the bed.

Words//931//
Woo! WELL THEN HAIDEE! I FEEL SO SEXUAL WRITING THIS!
Updated: July 02, 2016