Hunting the Witch Hunter

I have good news and sort of good news. The sort of good news is that chapter 20 is halfway done. The good news is that my friend talked my into putting a book I wrote on Wattpad. It's called Hunting the Witch Hunter, and I have already published the first chapter.

For those of you who are waiting for the next update I am so sorry that I haven't finished it, but you can still read about a witch today. If a people express that they like the book, then I'll keep it up for your reading pleasure. In the meant time I'll work on writing the chapter for the Dark One. Thank you guys for being such loyal fans to the series!
----------------------------------------------
Synopsis:

Viola Boudaire was never supposed to be found. It was her destiny to be frozen in time, while the rest of the world continued on. As years passed memories of her turned into terrifying nightmares. Those affected by her dark magic were able to live freely without fear. They died in peace believing she could never harm anyone else. Life was peaceful as the supernatural creatures started to fade from existence. Witches became nothing more than fictitious characters. Until, one curious boy breaks the ice that imprisons Viola, bringing magic back into the world.