NEW BOOK: OUT NOW

(I know everyone hates when authors put these notes at the front of their books but it's my story and I can advertise if I want to LOL. If you're a new reader or re-reader, I hope you enjoy The Nox Haven Series and if you'd like to read more of my work please check out my new story- The Others.)

Hey Everyone!

After my year-long break from writing I have finally returned to publish my book The Others. Last week I posted an update which included a poll to see if I should rewrite The Nox Haven Series or post a new series. The responses were overwhelmingly in favor of posting a new book as it is in my understanding that many enjoy The Nox Haven Series as it is. I will be posting this update in all of my books to spread the word as I am very excited to share my new work with all of you.

Description:

There are three steps:

First, the blood test.

Second, the aptitude trials.

And then, third, the changing.
.......

The year is 2080.

Flying cars do not exist and much to everyone's disappointment, commercial air travel to the moon remains a dream. Ravaged by a nuclear war which nearly destroyed the planet, the human race is now struggling to return to some sense of of normalcy. Particularly since the war illuminated one truth which had been hidden in the shadows for the centuries: the monsters from their childhood nightmares were real and seeking vengeance.

Witches. Vampires. Werewolves. Fae.

These four supernatural creatures became known as Others (other than human). Or, other than everything Ophelia "Phe" Macintyre had known about life. For Phe, life in Darwin Montana was painfully simple- a never ending cycle of boring tasks. That cycle, however, would be disrupted on her 16th birthday where she, like all teenagers now, must prove her humanity to the government by partaking in the "Process."

"Can you pass the blood test?"

"Would you be able to survive the Aptitude Trials?"

"And who will you become once you've completed the Changing?"