The Dark Warlock Synopsis

**Unofficial blurb for book 3 in the Nox Haven Series**

Destiny.

It was a funny thing. I had always thought that I could create my own destiny. But after attending my junior year at Nox Haven, I knew that wasn't possible. My destiny was written two hundred years before my birth, when my ancestor- The Dark Warlock- created a cult of Dark Ones.

It was my destiny to rid the world of his mistake- but I didn't know how. That was the funny part, I knew what I had to do but I didn't know how. Nobody wrote that part of the prophecy. I would figure it out though, two of my beloved friends were dead because the Dark Ones. I swore on their graves that no one else would follow.

**This will probably change a little before the first chapter comes out- but I wanted to give you guys an idea about what's going to happen. I'm currently writing the epilogue for the Dark One, that will be the last official part of the book. It should come out in the next two days. I promise in the third book you guys will learn a lot more about the Dark Warlock and this prophecy. We should also learn fairly early how Caddie stumbles upon it. So don't worry about the holes in the story line.

For those people who guessed correctly the identity of the Dark One, please put a unique female name in the comments. I will pick one of the names and use it for a new main character in book 3. Thanks guys for reading my books and always supporting me. It has helped me more than you know. Before I came onto wattpad I had no confidence in my writing, you guys have changed that for me. Now writing is my passion and I hope one day I can turn it into my full time job. So once again thank you!!
XOXO,
Ro.**