Chapter 2

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" She asked looking from me, to the over cooked noodles, and back to me again.

"The noodles over cooked while I was cleaning the broken vase." Most people would stay silent, but that would be worse.

She smirked at me before grabbing me by the ear, dragging me out of the kitchen, and throwing me against the wall. She chuckled at me and punched me right in the eye. Dammit! Does she not realize I have to go to school with these bruises?!

"Mess me up too bad and you'll have some social services to deal with." I told her after she punched my face around 4 times. She let her hand fall to her side when she realized what I meant.

"Did you learn your lesson? Wait, of course you didn't! Trashy bitches don't learn anything." She smirked at me.

*** TRIGGER WARNING***

She let me go, causing me to fall to the ground before I could regain my balance. I did what I always do and went upstairs to find my only friend.

Every room had its own very small bathroom. I went into mine and locked the door before pulling out the only thing I had in life. My blade. I pulled it out from its hiding place and pulled up my sleeves and did exactly what your thinking.

•••

After slashing my wrists, thighs, and stomach open, and cleaning up my mess, I went to get some things to vent a little more. Since I had screwed up dinner, I don't have to worry about anyone looking for me. I grabbed my iPod, headphones, my notebook, and a pencil. I walked out of my room, down the hall, and straight out of the door without looking back.

Shutting the door behind me, I plug in my headphones and start blasting music. I looked in my camera to see that half my face was black and blue, so I immediately considered turning back, but i figured this was for the best. I took the path I know all to well and made it to the park in under 5 minutes. I sat on the bench farthest into the woods and started writing another poem: (read a/n at bottom please it's important)

Am I flying
Or am I falling
Every time I feel okay
Someone goes out to worsen my day
I just repaired my heart
But again it falls apart
Am I living
Or am I dying
If people would just listen
They would hear what they are missin'
If people would pay attention
They'd figure out what I don't mention
The voices play in my head
They make me wish that I as dead
I hope you see that you do harm
On the day you see my arm
I don't know what it feels like not to cry
Every night, I want to die

After finishing the poem, I notice a big bus, parked not too far from me in one of the parking places for campers. I decided not to worry about it, but then I heard footsteps coming from my other side.

A group of kids who look my age, start walking towards me. Once they are close enough I realize who it is and I start walking away from them, hoping they won't realize it's me.

"Guys, guys, look! Let's get her!" One whisper yells. I toss my note book under the bus that is now really close to me and I keep walking like nothing happened.

"Hey!" I hear one yell.

I stop dead in my tracks and turn on my heal, to reveal the jocks and their girlfriends, only a couple feet away.

"Come on, let's have some fun!" On smirked at me.

"Looks like she got it good back at home!" Another exclaimed, noticing my already bruised eye.

"What do you want?" I mutter, hoping they will leave me alone.

They didn't say anything they just tackled me to the ground and started beating the living shit out of me.

After a little while they left me alone in the woods, without the ability to walk.

I was gasping for air, trying to figure out how I was going to get back to the orphanage, considering I couldn't move.

I was panicking, realizing it's getting dark and I'm here alone, other that the bus that is only a few yards away.

"Help!" I say as loud as I can, although it came out as hardly a normal voice.

I took a few deep breaths and tried again. "Help!" This time it was a yell, and I was glad for that.

Suddenly there was some shuffling noises coming from the bus and the door opened.

Bloody

Fucking

Hell.

~•~•~

The poem was written by me, I didn't steal it. I wrote it for the purpose of my story, so please don't use it without my permission!!