Chapter 10

-Ashton's POV-

Jasmine came out and looked around, almost as if she was remembering where she was.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Not really. I just woke up a couple minutes ago." She said like it was nothing. We all looked at each other and at her.

She sat down and was looking at something on her phone. I snidely watched her and she slowly looked like she was going to cry.

After a second, she set her phone down on the couch with a frustrated sigh and went to the bathroom.

All of us look at the phone and at each other.

"Should we?" Calum asked. I think we were all watching her.

Luke was sitting right beside her phone, so he picked it up.

I went over to him and read it over his shoulder.

It was Twitter messages. She was getting a lot of hate from random people. The one on the screen said: "Just kill you self already. No one loves you. No one even likes you."

Luke locked the screen and put it down when we heard the toilet flush. I gave the other two a look, telling them that I will explain later.

Jasmine grabbed her phone and went back to her room.

Michael and Calum looked at us, waiting for us to tell them.

"She's getting really bad hate on Twitter." Luke whispers very quietly.

"How bad?" Michael asked.

"The message on the screen said: 'Just kills yourself already. No one loves you. No one even likes you.'" I explained.

"Kill yourself already. Honestly, it almost sounds as if they think or know that she has tried to." Calum pointed out. Hearing these words made my stomach turn. It kills me just to think about the possibility of Jasmine doing such a thing.

"She still hasn't eaten yet." Luke pointed out after a short period of silence.

"Jasmine!" Michael called.

"Be right there!" She called back.

When she entered the room, Michael said "You need to eat something."

She just nodded and grabbed a pop tart from the kitchen.

We were all "watching t.v." but we mostly watching Jasmine to make sure she eats, which she does, just very slowly.

-Jasmines POV-

After eating my pop tarts, I go back to my 'room'. It's kind of a room, but you can't expect much from a tour bus.

I was a little confused as to why we weren't flying to wherever it was we were going but the guys said its because they will drive the bus to certain places. Partly to save money, partly because all in all, in just easier.

I start thinking about the pop tarts I ate and how many calories they have. I feel like if I were to look, I could see myself getting fatter.

I really don't want to think like this anymore.

I wish it would just go away.

What's something I can do to distract me?????

VIDEO GAMES!!!!

I walk into the living room and start talking. "Can we play some video games?" I ask. I hope they weren't planning on doing anything and they feel like they have to drop it to make me happy.

"We were just thinking about asking you if you wanted to. Do you have any particular game in mind?" Michael asked.

Whew! Okay. "No, not really. Anything works." I took them.

"How about COD?" Luke chimes in.

"Sure! Which one?" I ask

"Black Ops!" Calum cheers.

-20 minutes later-

Luke and I were on a team, leaving Michael, Calum, and Ashton to be on a team.

Surprisingly, me and Luke were winning.

I had just blown up Calum's face so Luke was cheering for me."Yeah, take that, bitches!!!"

He killed Michael one last time before the round was over. "Ha! We won!!!" I yelled. I'm a little (a lot) competitive when it comes to video games.

I realized Luke held out his had for me to high-five so I gladly did. When I put my hand back down in my lap, I noticed my sleeve had gone down enough to show some cuts.

I started internally panicking and pulled my sleeve back down. Trying to keep a straight face, I looked up to see if anyone had noticed.

I looked at Luke- nope.
Calum-nope.
Ashton-nope.
Michael-Shit. When I looked at him he was looking at me already. His face was pale and tears were brimming his eyes. He noticed I was staring at him so he looked me in the eye, then he looked at my wrist, back to my eyes, to my wrist, and to my eyes one last time. He saw. He knew. He's gonna tell the others. They're going to hate me. They're going to bring me back to the orphanage.

I felt the tears build up, so I blinked them away and left to my room so they wouldn't see me cry.