Chapter 31

-Jasmines POV-

"Hey, Jasmine?" Dad asked.

Right now, everyone is sitting in our hotel room having a lazy day.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"We have a concert tonight, and the 1D lads do too, so you have to come with us..." Dad said slowly and carefully.

"Oh, okay." I said, trying to hide the tears that were rising. They've gotten so popular that they are scared to take me anywhere with them, because of how crazy the fans can get

"Jasmine, don't worry about it. We'll be there to protect you and there will be guards. We won't let anything happen to you. I promise." Calum whispered comforting words from beside me.

I took a deep breath and nodded at him with a smile as if to say 'thank you'.

Since it is late afternoon, I figured I should probably start getting ready, considering I'm still in the clothes I slept in.

"I'm going to go change." I announced.

They nodded and smiled at me while I walked away from them.

I entered the bedroom and decided to use a healthy stress reliever to calm me down. I plugged my headphones into my phone and started playing music. The first song that came on was "Therapy" by All Time Low.

I went to my suitcase and decided on what to wear. I pulled out black skinny jeans, a 5SOS shirt, tons of bracelets, and black converses. I laid my phone down, without stopping the music, and went to the bathroom to change.

When I finished changing, I grabbed my phone and unplugged the headphones, deciding to play my music out loud while I do my hair.

I continued the song that was playing before, which was "Never Giving Up" by Of Mice & Men.

I plugged in the straightener and started brushing my hair while singing.

After I finished my hair I moved on to makeup. I just did an everyday style and left the bathroom.

I shut off my music and went back into the living room.

"You can really sing, Jasmine." Michael gushed at me.

"Uh... Thanks." I blushed.

"You could get into the music business with a voice like that!" Dad smiled.

"I've always wanted to be a singer..." I mumble.

"And you can write really nice lyrics." Luke added.

"Heh, thanks." I awkwardly laugh.

After around 10 minutes, Dad spoke up again.

"Did you have a paper from the song you wrote for us?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I looked at him.

"Can I see it?" He asked.

I nodded and went to find it. I had it hidden under my clothes in my suitcase. I pulled it out and walked back into the living room where they were all smirking at me. It was kind of creepy.

"Here." I said and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said, already reading over the lyrics and the notes I played on the guitar.

After he read it, he passes it to Luke and Calum so they could read it. "How long did that take?" Dad asked.

"I dunno. A few hours." I shrugged.

His eyes basically popped out of his head, and the others looked at me like I'm crazy.

"What?" I asked.

"It usually takes a couple weeks to write a song..." Michael explained.

"Seriously?" I asked.

They nodded. Well...

While Michael was reading it he asked "Did you write it 100% by yourself?"

"Mhmm. I had inspiration, but that's all." I said again.

"How would you feel about playing on stage?" He asked.

"Like at the restaurant?" I asked.

"No. Like 100,000x as many people?" He explained.

"Well, at the restaurant, I was really nervous at first, but as soon as I started, I got lost in the music. So, I might be able to do it if you guys were there." I said.

"Awesome!" He said with a huge smile.

"Why is that awesome?" I asked.

"We could write notes for everyone to play, and you could come on stage with us and play guitar and sing it!" He cheered.

That would be terrifying, but if I ever want to make it into music, I have to start somewhere...

"Yes." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'll do it." I smiled.

"Wh- Really?!" He jumped up.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

~•~•~

Right now, I'm riding in a limo to go to the arena.

"So what's the plan again?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"1D will be playing a few songs, then us, then it will be your song with us." Calum explained again.

"Chill, you'll do great." Dad comforted.

We got there and since it was earlier than originally planned, there wasn't as many fans waiting at the doors as I expected.

The guards lined the ropes that hold the fans back and we walked down the path to the arena doors, stopping to take pictures and sign things along the way. Even i was asked to sign a few things and take a few pictures.

"Jasmine! Can you take a picture with me?" I nodded and made my way towards the girl.

"I was watching that twit can where you were singing at that restaurant, and your really talented!" She said when I approached.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

She held out her phone and we took a picture.

I continued walking when I spotted a girl getting pushed to the ground by the amount of force people were using to get to the front of the ropes. She must have been claustrophobic or something because she started breathing heavily and crying. I watched her for a moment, hoping someone would help her. When no one did I made my way towards her. I jumped the rope and tried to get to her.

"Hey!" A guard grabbed my arm.

The fans around me started crowding me while the guard dragged me backwards.

"Stop! She need help!" I told him while trying to get to the fan that was having trouble breathing.

Unfortunately, the guard was way stronger than me and pulled me back on the other side of the rope.

Damn.