Chapter 7

-Jasmines POV-

"Oh, I'm a bitch?" I spat at Hannah.

"Yeah, you're a bitch." She flipped her hair and walked away. I really really wanted to go slap all the makeup off of her face, but I bit my tongue because I don't want to blow my chances with my idols.

I continued walking, until I met up with them in the lobby. People were staring at them and I could tell they were used to it.

"Hey! You all packed up?" Calum asked me. I nodded and smiled in response.

He took my bags out to the car and Ashton walked out of the main office.

"You ready?" He smiled.

"Yep!"

We started walking to the door and I could hear people whispering.

"Why would 5sos adopt her?"

"God, she's so ugly!"

"She doesn't deserve them!"

"They could do better!"

"They will bring her back and adopt me!"

"She needs to lose weight, she looks like a cow next to them."

I tensed up and I think Ashton noticed because he put his hand my shoulder and started walking slightly faster.

When we got outside, there wasn't any paparazzi or fans, which confused me a little. I guess they didn't know the boys were coming here.

"So, I didn't know you played guitar." Michael said after we got in the bus.

"Um... Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"I guess we don't know that much about you." He said

"I guess. So what is the plan, since you guys are on tour?" I asked.

"Well, we did our last concert a couple days ago. We are heading back to Sydney after dinner tonight." He explained.

I checked the time on my iPod- 12:17.
"So what should we do until then?" I asked.

"I think we should just bond. Is that okay with you?" Ashton suggested.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Okay. Well, what do you do in your free time?" He asked.

"Well, I spend almost all day with headphones in my ears, I play guitar a lot, uh.... I write poems occasionally, and I sneak out to the park almost everyday. That's about it." I said

"Poems? Can we see them?" Luke asked.

"Maybe one day." I tell him. They don't know my secrets, and the poems would give them all away so I better wait.

He nodded understandingly.

"What bands do you like?" Michael asked.

"5SOS is my favorite, but I like Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Twenty Øne Piløts, All Time Low, SayWeCanFly, Slipknot, Asking Alexandria, Korn, Seether, The Amity Affliction, Beartooth, Green Day, In This Moment, Of Mice & Men, The Birthday Massacre, Three Days Grace, We Came As Romans, A Day To Remember, Pierce the Veil, Hollywood Undead, Deuce, Panic! At the Disco, Sleeping with Sirens, Nirvana, Evanescence, Skillet, Motionless in White, Bring Me the Horizon, About Last Night, Mayday Parade, Sum 41, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Five Finger Death Punch, Limp Bizkit, Nickleback, Falling in Reverse, Flyleaf, and, I Prevail. In no particular order." I listed.

"That's a long list..." Calum said.

"Yeah, you see, my life revolves around music so..." I told them awkwardly. "What about you guys, what bands do you like?"