Chapter 33

-Jasmines POV-

"Thank you." Megan smiled.

I nodded and turned towards Dad. "What did they say?"

"They thought it was cool that we wanted to do something like that, so their good with it. Everything's set!" He explained.

"The other lads are getting their hair done right now, so we will have to go soon." Luke told everyone.

I nodded and couldn't help but smile at Luke and Calums connected hands.

"Do you want me to show you around a little?" I asked Megan.

She nodded frantically and I looked at Dad for permission.

"That's fine! Just don't go on stage, don't leave the building, don't separate, keep your phone with you at all times, and meet us here before we have to go on stage." He instructed.

"Got it." I smiled. I took Megan's hand and lead her to the hall.

"So, would you be okay to stay back here for the concert?" I asked her.

"R-really?!" She looked at me surprised.

"Yeah! You were triggered earlier and it hasn't been very long since then, so being in a big crowd like that, probably wouldn't be the best idea." I explained.

"Yeah, okay. Can we watch the concert from side stage, though?" She asked.

"Of course! Do you want to be there early enough to hear 1 Direction?" I replied.

She nodded and I smiled, thinking about how she gets to meet them.

Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks. "What's wrong?" I also her.

"I'll get to see them in person, won't I? They will be standing right in front of me! I'll get to say 'hi' and tell them how much they mean to me!" She smiled.

I laughed and continued leading her towards the stage.

"Can I just fangirl for a second? It's just hitting me that I met 5 Seconds of Summer!!" She asked with wide eyes as her breath picked up.

I giggled and nodded.

She squealed and jumped up and down for about half a minute. She stopped and took a deep breathe with her eyes closed. "Okay. I'm good." She opened her eyes.

I nodded and started towards the stage again.

When we got there, they guys had just gotten on the stage and we're introducing themselves.

I pulled out my phone to text Dad, letting him know that we are watching the concert from side- stage, so he wouldn't worry when we didn't meet back in the dressing room.

I slid my phone back into my pocket, and watched the concert. I'm not really into One Direction, but it's still interesting and entertaining.

I decided to sit down while I watched Megan. She was looking at the guys on stage with heart eyes, while singing along.

When they started the last song, Dad, Luke, Michael, and Calum came to where we were.

"Hey! Hows it going?" Dad asked.

"Good. She's definitely good!" I laughed and pointed at Megan.

Everyone chuckled and I gave them all a 'good luck' hug.

"You guys will do great!" Megan cheered.

They flashed her their award- winning smiles, and hugged her as well.

The other lads came running off of the stage and smiled.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey! Who's this?" Harry asked.

I could hear Megan's breath hitch from beside me. "This is Megan. She's a fan, I'll explain everything after you guys shower." I said.

They chuckled and nodded before going leaving to shower.

They were always covered in sweat after a show and they always immediately showered.

"Did that really just happen?" Megan squealed.

"Yeah, and when their done showering you'll be able to talk to them, and you'll be alone with them while in on stage." I explained.

"Wh- how- but-.... What i-if they don't like m-me?" She stuttered.

"They'll love you! Don't think like that! You're really fun to hang out with and talk to and your beautiful-" I rambled.

"Okay! I get it!" She giggled while the blood rushed to her cheeks.

We watched the boys play Broken Home and luckily, I was able to keep myself together.

The 1D lads came back with damp hair and non-sweaty clothes.

"Hey Jasmine!" Zayn smiled.

"Hey guys. This is Megan." I said gesturing towards the girl that was standing, wide-eyed, beside me. "She's a fan who was outside to meet us, but people started pushing her around. She's claustrophobic so she had a panic attack. I jumped over the rope and calmed her down before taking her inside." I explained.

"You went into the crowd?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. At first, the guard pulled me back over put I yelled at him and went over again." I replied.

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you Megan! I take it your a fan?" Harry giggled.

She nodded while Harry hugged her, as well as the rest of the guys.

We sat down on the couches and made small talk while watching 5SOS be amazing. They had around 3 songs left to play before they were supposed to call me up there.

"So, guys, we have something special planned." Dad said into the microphone, breaking me from my thoughts.

Why is he saying this? They were suppose to play more songs first!

"You all know my adopted daughter Jasmine?" He said.

The crowd replied with screams while Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, gave me confused looks.

"She's going to sing a song for you guys today!" Luke explained.

"Come on up!" Michael said while looking at me. Someone had already set up a microphone stand for me. A guitar was shoved into my hands while I made my way on stage.

It didn't feel like I thought it would. It didn't feel like there was thousands of people judging me and laughing at me. It felt like they were cheering for me, encouraging me.

I glanced at Dad who smiled at me and I smiled back.

I walked up to the microphone stand and smiled. "Hey guys!"

Screams.

"So, like Luke said, I'm going to sing a song I wrote."

Screams.

"Some of you may have watched a live twit cam where I sang to these 4 idiots." I said gesturing to the lads.

Screams.

"I'm going to sing that song. It's called The Only Reason." I smiled.

Here we go.