Chapter 12

-Ashton's POV-

"It's not your fault. You didn't even know me." She comforted me.

"I still want to see." I told her. I really need to know how bad it is. I want to see how many there are.

She held out her arm and turned her head. I grabbed her hand and looked at the others. They had all stopped crying but their eyes were watering again. They nodded, telling me to continue. I looked back at Jasmines arm. I flipped her arm over so her wrist was facing up. I gently rolled up her sleeve and looked at it.

I gasped at the sight. I bit the inside of my lip to keep from sobbing right there and then. The other guys were back to crying and Jasmine let a few tears roll down her cheek. I pulled her in for a hug and let her cry into my shirt I couldn't hold on any longer. I started to cry with her. We were both squeezing each other so tight.

The others made it a group hug by wrapping their arms around us.

We slowly pulled away and all she could do was apologize. "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to upset you, it's just that nobody has cared for so long."

-Jasmines POV-

He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged back. After a second he started to cry into me.

You made him cry. You really are pathetic, aren't you? She said.

Go away.

It's not like you can do anything about it.

Something I noticed: she always came back 3x as strong as before. Your right, I can't do anything, but these guys here make me feel loved and that's all that matters.

They hate you. You need to work on it or they will bring you back. Wait! Who am I kidding? They're already planning on it.

I decided she was probably right. "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to upset you, it's just that no one has cared for so long."

"No. Don't think that way. We are just upset that we didn't realize what was going on with you. And no matter what anyone says, we love you. We always will. And we will be here for you. Anytime you feel like you want to do this again, come get one of us. I don't care what's going on, if it's 2a.m. wake whoever you want up. We want to help you get better." Luke said.

He's lying. He's mad that he didn't see how fucked yo you are. He's really hoping you won't bother any of them ever.

I gently pulled away from Ashton and walked over to Luke. I pulled him in and he hugged back straight away. We sat like that for a second before I went to hug Calum, then Michael.

"Let's get something to eat?" Calum suggesting, probably trying to lighten the mood.

"PIZZA!!!!" Me and Michael yelled in unison.

The others chuckled while Calum ordered.

The rest of the day, we just chilled out and the guys not-so-secretively hid all sharp objects on the bus and all of the knives were up in a high place. I could easily get them, but seeing them could trigger me, so it made sense for them to put them out of sight.

-Few Days Later-

I am currently sitting in a hotel room I share with Mikey, seeing as we are really close, jamming to the sound of 5sos through my headphones.

You might be wondering where the guys are. They had an interview to go to so they left me here to avoid me passing out from paparazzi crowding me and shit.

After "Out of My Limit" finishes, I got a text from the boys saying they might be running a little late but not to much.

More music time for me.

After 3 more songs, I started thinking about all of the things the boys have done for me. I should do something nice. How can I repay them?

I'LL WRITE A SONG!!!!!

I grab my notebook and a pencil, and start writing.

After about 30 minutes I have the lyrics and a sheet of notes to play on the guitar. Let's practice!