Chapter 16

-Jasmines POV-

I walk out into the living room and let go of Michael and Ashton's hand. I sit between Niall and Liam where they instantly hug me. I gladly hug them back and open my eyes to see that all of the 5SOS boys are gone.

"Michael told us everything..." Harry said.

There's no doubt they hate you. They think you're trying to get everyone to feel bad for you. Right now they are thinking about why the guys would adopt a fat, ugly, pathetic, depressed child like you.

I nodded my head in response to Harry and just sat there.

"If you ever feel like you want to hurt yourself, please please tell someone. If the boys aren't around, you can call one of us. It doesn't matter what's happening. We will always be there for you. Got it?" Zayn explained.

I nodded and made my way over there to hug him.

"Oh yeah! Guys I need help planning something really special for the guys!!" I whisper shout.

"Oh! What is it??!?" Liam asks.

I look at the door to make sure they aren't standing there, which they aren't, and continue talking.

"I wrote a song explaining to them exactly how I feel about them and how much I appreciate them." I explain.

Don't get ahead of yourself. They don't like you.

"Oh my God! That's amazing!!! Of course we will help you!!! What do you have in mind?!!??!" Harry whispers excitedly.

"I was thinking something big. Like perform for them at a restaurant or something like that... I don't know. That's why I'm asking you guys! "

You'd mess up so bad everyone would laugh. Don't even try.

"That's perfect! We can find one, set the dates, we will take care of everything." Louis says.

"Thanks, so much guys!!" I cheer quietly. I give each of them a hug and sit down. As if on que, the guys walk in. They all look a little down or something.

Of course they are upset. They have to come deal with you again.

I remember what Ashton told me about the voice, so I turn to him just to see him looking at me. He furrows his eyebrows together lightly, for a split second almost as if he's asking if it's the voice. Can he read my mind?

Don't do it. He doesn't wanna deal with you. Stop.

I nod my head just enough so he knows she's talking again. I've gotten in the habit of ignoring her. I hear her, I just don't think anything back.

He gets out his phone and types some things, then looks back at me. My phone vibrates in my back pocket, making me break out of my daze on him. I look around to see some movie playing on the tv and everyone talking to each other other than me and Ashton. I pull my phone out and see it's a text from him.

(J-Jasmine
A-Ashton
Italics- the voice)

A- what is she saying?

Don't say anything. He's just gonna laugh at it anyways.

J- she told me that you don't want to deal with me and you're gonna laugh at whatever I say.

Look at him. He's trying so hard not to laugh. While everyone's distracted, go to the bathroom. Make yourself puke, cut yourself. Do something other than take up space in the living room.

A- I want nothing more than to make sure your okay right now. Don't listen to her. I'm not gonna laugh, I can assure you that I don't find this funny. Anyone who does is sick. Try not to think about her. Come sit with me if it gets to much.

J- she's telling me to go do things...

Don't tell him that! Just go do it already. NO ONE LOVES YOU! DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR.

A- do not move from that spot on the couch, unless your coming to sit with me. Your so strong and beautiful. Your perfect the way you are and you make everyone's day brighter. It kills us to know you hurt yourself. Please try to ignore her.

HE THINKS ITS FUNNY. DONT LISTEN TO HIM LISTEN TO ME. GO TO THE BATHROOM RIGHT NOW AND TAKE OUT THAT RAZOR! You know you want to feel the pain. Ignore him. Do it. Do us all a favor. Rid yourself of this world so we don't have to look at your fat, ugly body! YOU LOOK LIKE A COW FOR GODS SAKE!

Tears brim my eyes as I listen to her scream. I look up from the floor to see Ashton watching me carefully with a clenched jaw. I look around for a distraction and see Michael watching me and Ashton.

Ashton looks mad because he is mad. But not at me. At you. He's mad because he adopted you. He's mad because he didn't realize how messed up you are. He just wants you to go away.

Shut up.

Michael is trying to figure out why you're still here and why Ashton agreed to you. What he really wants is for you to be in that bathroom with bloody wrists.

I didn't notice I was crying until a tear fell on my hand. I quickly wipe the tears away and went to sit on Ashton's lap. I hugged him and silently cried into his shoulder while he rubbed my back.

We sat like that for a while until Michael came up and sat beside us.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern filling his voice.

I didn't say anything and Ashton whispered in my ear "Can I tell everyone about the voice? Luke, Michael, and Calum already know. I went ahead and told them since you live with them, but can I tell the others?" He asked, choosing his words carefully.

"I don't care." Was the last thing I said before I fell into a deep sleep.

~•~•~

I'm open for any suggestions or ideas of things you want to happen!