Epilouge

-Jasmines POV-

After that night, my whole life changed.

We left early so I could go get the tattoo.

I went through with it and when it was done, I took a minute to admire it. When I was doing so the voice came back. But it wasn't a normal conversation.

She said "You passed the test."

I was very confused, but the only thing she said was: The Butterflies Will Live Forever.

Every concert the boys had, I played in.

The 'speech' I gave was recorded and posted everywhere online. I ended up on the Ellen Degeneres show for it.

I became a public speaker and I gave tons of speeches everywhere we went for the boys' tour. I had millions of my own fans. I never set up gigs, though. I just went to a park and made myself a little area and tweeted where I was. Sometimes around 15 people would show up, sometimes it was more like 500.

I am now 27. I live with my fiancé, Jarred and our dog Lindsay.

5SOS is still a band.

Luke and Calum are married. They adopted a little girl a 3 months old girl named Amy

Michael ended up marrying Ariana Grande.

Dad married a beautiful woman named Marie.

I'm still closer to Dad than anyone else in the world. Sometimes, I'll have a panic attack and he's the only one who can help. He doesn't complain, though. Neither does Jarred. He knows about my past and it doesn't effect him. He doesn't think I'm pathetic or anything like that. He loves me for who I am now.

I remember sitting behind a screen, watching the 4 idiots I love with all my heart. They have changed my life forever.

And I can promise you something: The Butterflies Will Live Forever

PLEASE READ
Hey guys! Thank you so much for sticking with me, and thank you so much for all the reads!!! I didn't think I'd get this many, honestly...

If your going through something, here's something to keep in mind.

Even if your idols don't physically notice you, it doesn't mean they don't care, it doesn't mean your invisible. They care about each and every one of us and there are people who notice you everyday, just most people don't care enough to stop and say 'hi'. And that's not your fault. This world is full of cruel people who couldn't care less if your okay. It that doesn't mean that others don't. You have the boys and the whole 5SOS fam.

If you deal with self-harm or anything then please listen for a minute.

The boys care about you more than you can imagine. They don't want anyone hurting themselves. Proof? I was reading this other fanfic that mentioned a video where they talked about self harm. Look it up please. It's called 5 Seconds of Summer Talking About Self Harm. It literally brought me to tears and its just them saying how they don't want you to do that to yourself and you could hear Michael crying and he literally said "I can't lose you guys too" and I started bawling.

There is someone, somewhere who cares. I care, I can promise you that. The boys care, you can hear it in their voices.

Draw a butterfly wherever you harm yourself, and write the boys names beside it, and everyone else who loves you. Now, if you hurt yourself, you hurt everyone who cares.

So, please let The Butterflies Live Forever.

Stay perfect <3
I love you and thank you so much.