Chapter 26

-Jasmines POV-

"Well... What I'm going to tell you might come as a shock, okay?" He worriedly ran his hands through his hair.

"It's okay Calum." I put a had on his arm to try and sloth him.

He sighed and looked down. "My biggest secret will mean finding out another secret, okay?"

I nodded.

"I hope you won't hate me..." He mumbled.

"Calum, I couldn't hate you if I tried. It's okay, I promise. Whatever your secret is, you obviously want to get it off your chest. I promise I won't tell anyone unless you want me to."

"I'm just gonna drop it all on you before I can change my mind. I'm gay and I like Luke. I mean, I like like him." He said really fast. He was obviously scared of what I was going to say.

That's when I realized: he did like Luke. Luke was going to kiss him. Cake will be real!

"Please say something!" He pleaded.

I didn't actually know what to say, so I hugged him.

He hugged me back and sighed happily. I'm pretty sure he was scared of what I thought of him.

"Does this change anyway you think of me?" He nervously asked.

"The only thing this changes is the possibility of you bringing girls home." I joked.

He chuckled and sighed. "I'm really glad you don't hate me or something. I know someone I tell won't like me for it."

"If that one person comes along, tell me. I'm not afraid stab a bitch." I said seriously.

"Language!" He laughed.

"When are you going to tell the others?" I suddenly asked.

"I-I don't know if I can. What if they hate me? What if they kick me out of the band? What will the fans think?" He rambled.

"Calum! Chill. They won't hate you and they defiantly won't kick you it of the band. And screw what the fans think! I'll stab 1,000 bitches!" I smiled.

He laughed again. "You always know how to make me smile." He said.

I smiled and blushed. "Do, uh, do you want to talk more or...?"

"I can send in Luke?" He smiled.

I nodded and hugged him one last time.

He left and Luke came in with pink cheeks. Was he blushing because Calum spoke to him?

"So, what's your biggest secret?" I asked as he sat down.

He put his head in his hands and sighed. "I-I think I like someone, but I don't want to ruin our friendship." He sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked.

He looked up at me and sighed again. His eyes started watering and he looked back down.

"Luke?" I asked worriedly. I sat down beside him and rubbed his back.

He moved his head to my shoulder and cried into it.

"Luke, I'm sure everything will be okay. I can help, if you want. Just tell me who it is."

"Mahmam." His voice was muffled by my shirt.

"Who?" I asked.

He lifted his head from my shirt and looked everywhere, but my eyes. "Calum..." He finally whispered.