Chapter 35

-Jasmines POV-

I walked out of the shower room just as my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

It was a text from Dad telling me that everyone was going to meet in their dressing room, including Megan and the 1D boys.

I walked to the room and I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Jasmine!!" Dad exclaimed and immediately engulfed me into a bear hug. "You were amazing!"

"Thanks." I blushed.

I hugged everyone and was finally greeted by Vic and Alex.

"So you're the famous Jasmine!" Vic said.

I nodded and giggled a little while insecurely tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

They both hugged me and we made small talk.

"You know, these boys really care about you." Alex said.

"Yeah. They don't shut up about you." Vic laughed.

I chuckled while the blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Yeah. They're the best thing that happened to me." I admitted.

"I heard you were in the adoption center for a while. What was your life like before they adopted you?" Vic asked curiously.

"How much do you know?" I asked.

"That they adopted you after meeting you a couple times. All of which you were injured." Alex said and Vic nodded in agreement.

"The first time I met them, my school bullies had beaten me so bad I couldn't stand up. I was hanging out in an almost abandoned park where their tour bus was parked.

The bullies found me, beat me up, and left. I could hardly move so I yelled for help and they came out of the bus and helped me. They dropped me back off at the orphanage and when I opened the door, Mrs. Darnell started screaming at me. She's the head of the orphanage. Anyways, she beat me before the door was closed so the boys saw.

The second time, my bullies had beaten my head against a brick wall and I passed out. When I woke up I went to the park and cried. Ashton found me sitting a park bench with blood pouring down the side of my face. He took me to the hospital and a couple days later, he adopted me." I said.

"Why the hell would people do something like that to you?" Vic angrily asked rhetorically.

"Did any of the other people get hurt at the orphanage?" Alex asked.

"Nope. Just me." I said.

"That's some messed up shit." Vic said. "You're really strong."

"Not a strong as you might think..." I trailed off.

"You don't mean that you?" Alex nervously asked.

I sighed. I can trust these people. I slid off all of my bracelets and flipped my arms so that they could see my wrists that were covered in cuts, scars, and butterflies.

They both looked at my wrist for a while in shock, before pulling me into a hug.

When they pulled away, we all were teary eyed.

"Lest talk about something else." Alex suggested.

"Hey guys, it's story time!" Ashton smirked.

"Dammit." I sighed. "Not story time."

Vic and Alex chuckled and led me to the middle of the room where everyone was sat.

"Let's talk about that time Jasmine slayed that waitress." Liam suggested.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell the story." Dad said. "When we ordered our drinks, the waitress was plain rude to Jasmine for no reason. She muttered something under her breathe and Jasmine said 'what was that?' And the waitress said 'what does it matter to you?'. Jasmine said 'I was just wondering why you have an attitude towards me for no reason. Is there a problem?' Then the waitress was like shitting bricks and she said 'Right now your a problem! I don't need a little bitch with too much makeup on sassing me. No one talks to me like that'. Jasmine went into bitch mode and sassed her AGAIN!" Ashton laughed. "What we're the exact words you said?" He asked while everyone laughed their asses off.

"I said 'Have you looked in the mirror lately? You look like an 80's prostitute with that makeup. Oh, and I just did sass you, so deal with it. I'd like my drink now, if you don't mind. Looking at you is tiring.'" I laughed.

"Oh. My. God." Vic laughed.

"Your good." Alex added.

"Thanks." I smugly replied.

"Another story..." Harry thought out loud.

"What about the time we prank you?" I said while watching Calum, Luke, Dad, and Michael blush.

"The spider prank?" Alex smirked.

"Yeah. Did you see it on Twitter?" Louis laughed.

"Yep." Alex replied.

"I wanna see!" Vic said like a little kid.

I whipped out my phone and when to my photo gallery, where I had the video saved. I handed it to him and we all huddled around him to watch.

We all laughed so hard when they boys walked in and screamed bloody murder. Even they laughed at their own stupidity.

After we calmed down, we sat there in a comfortable silence.

"Why didn't you guys announce it?" Michael asked while staring at Luke and Calum's connected hands.

"Oh, yeah. I guess we forgot." Calum said while resting his head on Luke's shoulder.

"I knew it!" Vic shouted at the couple.

"Congrats, guys!" Alex added after laughing at Vic's childishness.

I looked at Megan who was already looking at me, and biting her lip, probably trying to contain her fan-girl squeal.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Alex asked.

"Since a few days ago, when Jasmine almost got r-" Luke cut himself off while Calum slapped his chest.

"Shut. Up." Calum hissed.

Everyone turned towards me, Luke's eyes filled with apology.

"No, it's okay. It already happened. It's in the past." I said to them.

"C-can we ask what happened?" Zayn carefully asked.

They looked towards me to look for answers.

"Yeah. I don't care. Dad can tell you guys because I have to go to the bathroom and I'm not ready to hear the story again." I chuckled.

They nodded understandingly and I headed towards the bathroom.