Chapter 22

-Jasmines POV-

Ha! That's all the more reason to stay.

Well, I on the other, hand think you should leave.

Nope. Ya see, I'm here to remind you not to eat.

Why wouldn't I eat? I am a human. I need food and I didn't really eat breakfast, or dinner last night.

It doesn't matter! You don't need to eat! You got more weight to lose!! Look at your stomach. It's not flat. Your thigh gap isn't big enough. I could go on, but I think you get the gist! DONT EAT!

What about the boys? What would they do if they found out I didn't eat. I promised them I'm gonna try to get better.

No one cares unless your pretty or dead.

But-

"Jasmine?" Harry snapped his fingers in front of my face.

My cheeks started burning. "Yeah?" I said while looking up at him. His eyes showed pure concern.

"We were asking what you wanted to eat." He explained.

Oh. Right. Yeah, I totally didn't forget that there were 5 lads in my hotel room to watch me. "Uhhh... Nothing big I'm not too hungry. Pizza?" I asked.

He grinned and nodded. "The lady said she wants some pizza, let's get some pizza." He stated.

"Just like Mikey..." I heard Liam mutter under his breath.

"What do you want to do while we wait?" Niall asked.

"Video games!" I cheered.

"Gamer girl? Not too often you find one of those." Louis smirked.

"Well me and Luke beat Michael, Ashton, and Calum in COD Black Ops!" I explained.

"Seriously?!"Zayn asked and I nodded. "You won a round of Call of Duty." I nodded. "With Luke." I nodded. "Against three guys." I nodded. "One of which was the Michael Clifford." I nodded for the last time. "I'm gonna have to ask them about that....."

"Who's the best gamer out of you five?" I asked.

All heads turned towards Niall. "I bet I could beat you." I stated while looking at him.

"Challenge accepted." He said and put it in.

~•~•~

Niall was a little harder to beat then I thought he would be, but I still ended up winning. "Holy shit!" Was his only response.

"How the hell did you beat him? He even beats Michael most of the time!" Liam asked.

"I don't know. I guess it comes naturally because I used to play this game before the orphanage a few years ago, then for about 4 months a year ago. Then, the other night with the guys, but that's all." I said with a shrug.

"This chick deserves a some kind of prize..." Louis said.

"We should tweet about this. It's important news." Harry said while pulling out his phone.

"Umm it's just a game..." I told them.

"It's a game that you beat Niall at." Zayn explained.

There was a knock at the door and Niall went to get it. He walked back in with pizza in his hands. "FOOD HAS ARRIVED!" He cheered.