Chapter 41

-Jasmines POV-

I woke up to the sound of people quietly talking.

"I'm surprised she's still asleep."

"She had a long day."

"True."

"She's been through so much. I can't believe the fans would do something like that."

"Some still don't know exactly what happened."

"Maybe later today we could do a twit cam."

"Yeah. We'll ask her when she's awake."

"Ask me what?" I asked.

I opened my eyes to see my head was in Dads lap.

Everyone was awake and staring at me.

"Oh. Good morning." I said and sat up.

Shooting pains went through my leg, making me wince.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. My leg just hurts." I said and climbed onto his lap, setting my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want some pain reliever?" He asked.

"Please." I muttered into his shirt.

I heard someone get up and walk towards the kitchen.

"What were you going to ask me?" I repeated.

"If you wanted to do a twitcam so the fans know what happened." He explained.

"Yeah, sure." I said. "What time is it?"

"About 1:40." He said.

"Damn. I slept in." I chuckled.

He nodded. "Sit up. I have your medicine." He said.

I sat up and saw a pill in one hand and a cup of water in the other.

I took it and thanked him as he handed them to whoever it was that brought it.

"Well, do you want to announce that we're doing a twit cam soon and you can go get ready?" He asked sweetly.

"Sure." I sighed before I stood up and Calum handed me my crutches from the other side of Dad.

I took them and went to the bedroom.

The first thing I did was pulled out an outfit. I went with a Black Veil Brides shirt, black skinnies, my black converses, and band bracelets.

I closed the bedroom door and locked it. Carefully, I undid my cast and took it off, before taking off my shorts from the night before. I painfully tugged on my pants and put the cast back on. I finished changing and put all my bracelets on.

I brushed out my hair and decide to leave it in its natural waves.

After pulling on my shoe, I walked into the living room and plopped back onto Dads lap.

"That was fast. Most girls take hours." I heard Zayn say.

"I'm not like most girls." I retorted.

"Are we ready?" Alex asked when Luke finished setting up his phone as a camera.

"Let's do this." Dad said.

I got off his lap and sat beside him.

They started it and talked but I was in too much pain to pay attention to what was being said.

After a few minutes, I decided to pay attention.

"I saw the fans start hitting and kicking her, and it took me as second before I got to her." Alex explained. "She was passed out from being over-crowded when I got to her, so I picked her up and ran. Long story short, we took her to the hospital and she had a broken leg. Then we had a huge sleepover where Jasmine kicked Niall's ass in Call of Duty, we ate pizza, joked around, and she ended up hacking Nialls phone." Alex explained.

I smiled at the camera and Dad wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It still makes me mad that fans would intentionally hurt her. There's pictures everywhere." He said.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we just sat there for a moment.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Kellin asked.

We watched the comment section blow up and tried to see if one was a question we could answer.

"One asks why Kellin is here." Liam said.

"Jasmine was playing one of my songs and Vic took a video of it and sent it to me. Him and Ashton invited me over and I ended up staying the night with them." He explained.

I felt the color rise to my cheeks when he said that Vic sent him a video of me singing and playing his song.

"'Will Jasmine be playing at more concerts?' Someone asked." Michael told us.

I looked at Dad and he shrugged. "Probably. We don't have anything set in stone but everyone seemed to like her performances."

"I have a question." Luke said. "How many of you guys ship Cake?"

I smirked and watched the comments fill with "YASSSS" and "CAKE 4 LYFE" and all kinds of things.

"We have an announcement to make." He started again. "Calum and I are dating. We haven't been together for very long, but I know we'll be together for a while. I like Calum, very much, and nothing you say or do is going to change that." He said and kissed Calum's temple while Calum blushed and looked down.

"Their my OTP." I said.

"We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for you." Calum said.

"Your feelings for each other are very strong. I just gave you two alone time and convinced you to share your feelings." I shrugged.

"Thank you for that." Cal said.

"Yeah." Luke agreed.

"No problem. I've always shipped Cake." I smiled.

"Okay, that's all the time we've got today. I hope to see you all at our next concert. Bye!" Michael said.

We all said bye and decided on watching some movies.

Time flew by, and before I knew it, I was getting ready for the campfire.