Chapter 36

-Jasmines POV-

I did my business and walked out, assuming the story was over.

I was met with silence, and I took a minute to see everyone's reaction.

Vic and Niall looked angry, Alex, Harry, Megan, and Louis looked surprised mixed with sad, Zayn, Liam, Dad, Michael, and Luke looked simply sad, and Calum had a tear rolling down his cheek.

I sat down and looked at my hands while I fiddled with my fingers in my lap.

The silence was broken by Megan's phone.

"I have to go. My brothers here." She said.

"I'll show you out." I smiled at her.

She nodded and we headed out into the hall.

"I'm sorry." She said as we walked.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked her.

"You don't deserve all of the stuff you get." She explained.

"A lot of people don't deserve what they get. You don't." I stated.

She nodded. "I guess you're right."

We walked through the doors and a security guard followed us as a precaution.

"There's my brothers car." She said as we stopped by a car.

"Okay. Well, you have my number. Make sure you text me!" I hugged her.

"I'll miss you. Don't forget me." She said into my shoulder.

"I couldn't forget you. Stay strong, beautiful." I said to her.

"Bye." She waves as she got into the car.

"Bye." I waved back.

I walked back into the building and went straight to the dressing room.

"The life of the party is back!" I said as I entered.

"We have an idea..." Dad said.

"That idea is...?" I asked.

"A giant sleepover!" Calum cheered. Now that we know he's gay and he doesn't pretend he's not, he's like, really gay. Like, really really gay. He's more feminine than I am, honestly.

"Sure, why not! Who all would stay?" I asked.

"Us!" The 1D lads, Alex, and Vic said at the same time.

"Okay!" I smiled.

We all gathered our things to leave, and headed out.

"Can Jasmine ride with us?" Alex asked hopefully.

"Uh..." Dad was hesitant. I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Yeah." He said after looking at me. "But if something happens to her-" he started before I cut him off.

"Dad! Chill. Nothing's going to happen." I said. I didn't know what lied ahead of me.

He sighed and hugged me.

"Okay. Just be careful. Stay together." He ordered.

"We're going to be in a car! Damn. Chill, dude. I'll see you when we get there." I laughed.

He smiles at me and I followed Vic and Alex to their limo.

"I hear your good at video games?" Vic asked.

"Well, I beat Michael, Calum and Dad in COD and Luke was on my team. Then I beat Niall one-on-one." I smirked.

"Did you spend all your time on that game or something?! No one beats Niall!" Alex exclaimed.

"No. I played the game for a few months like a year ago and then only those two times." I shrugged.

"I'll have to see for myself...." Vic said suspiciously.

We talked about video games the whole way there until we had to get out. Of course, there was fans and paps everywhere.

"Fuck!" Vic sighed.

"Don't swear! She's only 13!" Alex said.

"You really think I give a shit?" I smirked. The guys don't really care if I swear. On occasion, Dad will say something about it, but nothing actually happens.

They laughed at me and stopped to think. We don't have any guards. Damn.

"I got it. Jasmine you get on my back and hold on to me like your life depends on it. Alex, you follow right behind us and keep a hand on Jasmines back to make sure no one gets her." Vic ordered.

We nodded and Vic counted down. "3...2...1... Go!" He got out and I got on his back as soon as he stood up. I felt Alex's hand on my back as we walked. I kept my hands around Vic's neck and locked my hands together. His hands were placed under my lower thighs and he held me up. I felt Alex's hand drift off my back and I got scarred, knowing he wasn't behind me.

"Alex!" I yelled over the noise so Vic knows he's gone.

"It'll be okay! He'll meet us inside!" He yelled.

I tucked my head into his shoulder to shield my eyes from the flashes of the paparazzi's cameras.

Suddenly, I felt two hands on my shoulders from behind and I was jerked away from Vic's back.

I screamed in fear as I saw Vic get pulled away from me while he tried to get back to me. I was pushed to the ground by fans as they shouted rude things at me, clearly not fans that like me.

The last thing I remember was them starting to kick, hit, and scratch me, before I passed out.