Chapter 14

-Jasmines POV-

We are sitting in the living room where Luke decided to put in Star Wars.

"So, Jasmine, tell us about your self." Louis says.

I feel a little panicked, but Michael puts a hand around my back and surprisingly, it called me down.

"Well, I'm 13 years old, my favorite color is black, my favorite food is pizza, and my favorite animals are pandas and penguins and music is my whole life." I say.

"Interesting." Harry says and I chuckle. "Tell me more."

"What do you want to know?" I ask. I answer specific questions better than indirect questions.

"Do you play any instruments?" He asks.

"Yeah, I play guitar."

"What songs do you know?" Niall chimes in.

"Almost every 5sos song and a couple others here and there." I explain.

"Can you play something for us?!?" Zayn asks excitedly.

"Umm, I can't sing very well." I state.

"Are you kidding? You've got the voice of an angel!" Ashton shouts.

"I guess." I give in.

I grab Michael's guitar and start playing Voodoo Doll (one of my favorites at the moment. My favorite songs change. All. The. Time).

(A/n: I don't want to write the whole song)

When I finish, all of the boys stare at me. Why are they staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face? Did I do something wrong? I bet it was my voice.

"I told you my voice wasn't that good...." I say to break the silence.

"What are you talking about? That was amazing!" Zayn said.

"Thanks, but all of you guys are better, honestly." I say gesturing to everyone else.

"Nope. Your definitely better. I told you her voice was one of an angel." Ashton says in a "duh" tone.

I just chuckle and go to put Michael's guitar away.

"Wait! I wanna hear more!" Liam says.

"I guess... What do you want to hear?"

"Don't Stop!" Luke says.

"Sure...." I start strumming again.

~•~•~

Here is a list of songs I've played:

-Voodoo Doll
-Don't Stop
-American Idiot
-18
-Adams Song
-She Looks So Perfect
-Disconnected
-Wherever You Are

And now I'm playing Broken Home.

I'm currently in the middle but I can already feel the tears growing and my voice getting weaker. It just reminds me so much of my past I break down most times I hear it.

Wrote it down on the walls
She was screaming it out
Made it clear
She's still here
Are you listening now
Just a ghost in the halls
Feeling empty their
Vacant now
(I let a tear fall)
All the battles all the wars
All the times that you fought
She's the scar she's the bruise
And she's the pain that you brought
There was life
There was love
Like a light and it's fading out

And that's when I broke. I couldn't play anymore. I started crying and was pulled into someone's shoulder. The guitar was taken from my hands and without thinking, I wrapped them around the person I was crying into.

Pathetic.

It took a minute for me to calm down, but once I did, I said "I'm sorry." Without opening my eyes.

"Shhh. You don't need to apologize, love. It's okay." The voice I matched to Michael, cooed in my ear.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Our hotel room might as well be a small apartment it's so big. He layed me down on the bed carefully, sitting next to me.

Your just trying to make him feel bad. Stop being an attention whore!

"They are going to want to know what's wrong. I don't have to tell them if you don't want me to." He said. The way he spoke, you could tell he was choosing his words carefully.

"It's okay. I live with you guys now, I'm sure I will be seeing them a lot. They deserve to know." I explained.

"Your so brave, baby girl." He said as he kissed my temple.

Lies.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Let's just say it didn't work. I full out sobbed into Mikeys shoulder as he whispered soothing words into my ear while rubbing my back.

I heard someone walk in the room but I just carried on crying into Michael's shoulder.

I was crying too loud to understand what was being said. Soon enough the person left.

"Jasmine? Do you want to talk to them or do you want me to?" Michael asked sweetly.

"I can't." I said simply.

STOP BEING SUCH A BABY!

"Do you want to be alone or...?" He asked.

Say yes. Then you can do what you know you want to.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to be left alone right now." I said hoping he will take the hint.

It took him a second but he nodded. "I will send one of the guys back." He said slowly pulling away. I let go and he kissed my forehead. "You'll be okay. Stay right here." He said.

Don't stay here. Go to the bathroom. Do them all a favor.

Stop. I'm ignoring you.

Soon after, very soon after, Ashton walked in and took the place of Michael.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." He tried to assure me.

"Mikey is explaining everything to them. What if they hate me? What if they think I'm pathetic? I don't need another voice telling me I am." I thought out loud.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??!!? THEY CANT KNOW ABOUT ME!!! YOUR GONNA GET IT LATER!

"What do you mean 'another voice'?" He asked, making me realize what I said.

What do I say to that? Damn. "Well..."