Chapter 39

-Jasmines POV-

Michael set me down when we got out of the elevator. He held onto my sides so I didn't fall over until Zayn handed me my crutches that he held. I grabbed them and started walking. It was really easy, considering it's not the first time I've had to use them.

"Have you used crutches before?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, a couple times. I've never broken my leg, but I've sprain my ankle and something happened with my knee, once." I explained.

We went to the room and I sat on the couch while everyone sat in a deformed circle.

"So what should we do first?" Harry asked.

"Let's play some music. Can someone get my guitar?" I asked and Dad got up.

"What should we play?" I asked when Dad came back with my guitar.

"Hang on a sec." Michael said. He went into the room that the other guys share and came back with a guitars and Dads beat box.

Dad took his beat box and set it where he was sitting. Michael left again and came back with 2 more guitars. He handed one to Luke, and one to Calum, then took his from the floor and sat down.

"What should we play?" I asked.

Vic looked up from his phone. "Do some Sleeping with Sirens." He said. He had his elbow resting on his knee and his phone was in his hand, facing me.

"Okay." I agreed. "Do you guys know Fire?" I asked the others.

They nodded so I started. We went through the whole song and I sang without any one joining in.

When it was done I looked down before I looked back up.

Everyone was clapping and saying I did a good job. Vic was smirking and looking at his phone.

"So, Call of Duty?" I asked.

"I bet you can't beat me again." Niall challenged.

"Your pushing your luck." I said while grabbing a paddle and turning the telly on.

He grabbed one and we set up the round before playing.

I concentrated on playing, but I noticed Dad and Vic were texting people.

Someone knocked on the door in the middle of the round, but Dad and Vic answered it together.

When the round was over, I had beat Niall.

"Bloody hell!" He yelled.

"Fuck yeah, motherfucker!" I cheered in victory.

"Damn, kiddo. You beat Niall again." Louis laughed.

"And I could do it again." I sassily replied.

"Sure." Niall said sarcastically.

"Name a time and place." I raised an eyebrow.

"Your even sassier than they said!" A voice said from the other side of the room.

I stared at the source of the voice while the other boys greeted him.

"So your Jasmine." He said and sat beside me.

"S-so your K-Kellin." I stuttered.

He laughed and nodded. "How's your leg?"

"It's okay. I passed out from being over crowded so at least I didn't have to feel it when it happened." I said.

He nodded. "Did you see what Eminem tweeted?"

"No. Why?" I asked confusingly.

"Check your Twitter." He smiled.

I grabbed my phone and got on Twitter. I went to Eminem's page and saw his recent tweets.

'I come on Twitter to see videos of Ashton Irwin's adopted daughter raping my song. She did amazing! Especially for a 13 year old girl! @Jasmine5sos'

Then the most recent one.

'I saw pictures of Jasmine getting beat up and then her at the hospital. I hope she's okay #StayStrongJasmine'

That's a new hashtag.

"Check the trending hashtags." Kellin told me.

I did so and the top one was #StayStrongJasmine.

I smiled. "Guys have you been on Twitter?" I asked everyone else.

Everyone said no or shook their heads so I told them.

"Eminem tweeted me, and your fans made a treading hashtag, #StayStrongJasmine!" I exclaimed.

"That's awesome! What did Eminem say?" Calum asked.

"That I did really good." I smiled.

"Great! Give Momma Calum a hug!" He cheered and walked towards me.

I hugged him and Kellin laughed. "Momma Calum?"

"Yeah! They're all my dads, then there's Momma Calum." I explained.

"Why Calum?" He asked.

I looked at Calum as if to ask for permission I tell Kellin, but he did so himself, by jumping into Luke's lap and wrapping his hands around Luke's neck while Luke kissed the top of his head.

"CAKE! CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!" Kellin chanted then laughed. "So is it, like, official?"

"Yep." Luke answered.

"What now?" Alex asked.

"I want some chocolate milk." Dad randomly said.

I instantly thought of a video where Dad was holding chocolate milk so I chanted what he chanted in the video.

"It's a chocolate milk party! It's a chocolate milk party!"

"Ugh! You saw that video?" He groaned.

"Well, duh. I dedicated my life to you guys. I've seen every video there is." I said.

"That's not creepy..." Michael muttered, so I threw a pillow at him.

"Hey!" He said and threw it back.

I caught it and held it for a second before launching it again.

He took it and layed it under his head before sprawling out on the floor.

I laughed at him and sat back.

"Does anyone else think it's weird that we're all in London at the the same time?" Liam asked.

"Hm. Not really." Harry shook his head.

"I want pizza." I said.

"She's definantly a Michael's girl." Vic said and everyone laughed.