Chapter 37

-Alex's POV-

I was walking inside and I kept my hand on Jasmines back, like I promised. Suddenly, a few fans jumped inbetween us and my hand no longer felt the fabric of Jasmines shirt.

I kept pushing to get back to them. I could still see over the fans, considering most of them are younger and shorter than me. The paps could tell they weren't getting anything and started to leave.

I kept pushing to get through as I watched a group of unhappy fans march their way up to Jasmine.

You could tell they were up to no good. I pushed through harder and tried to get to her.

I saw one of them yank Jasmine off of Vic's back and she fell to the ground.

Vic immediately turned around and tried to get to her but a lot of the fans from the unhappy group kept pushing him towards the hotel. It's obvious he won't be able to get to her

Where the hell are the guards?!

You could tell they were hitting and kicking Jasmine. That's when I lost it.

I rammed through the crowd and pushed a couple of the unhappy girls down while bursting through everyone to get to Jasmine.

She was passed out on the ground when I got to her. I scooped her up and carried her inside bridal style.

I ran through everyone, ignoring the fact that some of them fell to the ground. I rushed inside and immediately found Vic.

"What the fuck happened?!" He shouted.

I looked down to see bruises appearing on her face and a couple of the cuts on her wrist had been opened. There was blood coming through her shirt where she must have been cut.

"We need to get her upstairs now! She passed out!" I said.

We ran towards the staircase since there wasn't time for elevators. Vic whipped out his phone and called someone.

"We're running up the stair case.... Fans and paps..... Yeah... I'll explain when we get there.... It's bad..... I'm really sorry your gonna kill me..... They ripped her off my back.... There weren't any guards..... She's passed out.... Be in the hallway.... I know...... We tried..... I'll explain..... Fuck, I know...... I feel really bad..... We're here!" He panted then hung up as he opened the door for the top floor. I was out of breath from running up the stairs, but Jasmine is really light, so that part was easy.

Ashton was right outside the door. I ran passed him and the others who lined the hall and straight into their room. Liam was holding the door and I ran past him and set her down on the couch gently.

I backed up and Ashton was right there by her side the second she was on the couch.

He yelled something about a first aid kit to someone who brought it to him.

I couldn't really tell what was going on as I slid down against the wall and ran my fingers through my hair while tears rolled down my cheeks.

Someone sat in front of me and asked what happened.

I broke my gaze from watching Ashton frantically clean the cut on Jasmines stomach.

I looked at the person in front of me, who was Harry. I looked around and saw Liam talking to a crying Vic.

"I-I was walking behind them a-and fans pulled me away. I could see Jasmine get pulled away f-from Vic's back and pushed into the ground. They were h-hitting and kicking her. I pushed my way through and picked her up. She was passed o-out. I ran here as fast as I could but she's hurt. It's m-my fault. I should have tried h-harder." I cried.

He hugged me and let me cry for a second. "It's not your fault, I can assure you that. The fans are cruel to her for no reason. You saved her. Don't feel bad." He said.

I sniffled and nodded before I pulled away and looked at Jasmine.

She was starting to wake up.

"Where's Vic and Alex!? Are they okay??!" She panicked as soon as she opened her eyes.

My eyes widened at her. She's bruised and bleeding, yet she's worried about us?

I looked at Vic who had the same look.

"They're fine." Ashton told her. "What hurts?" He asked her as she flinched in pain.

Her eyes wondered the room until they landed on mine. She looked slightly relieved until she found Vic. She's more worried about us when she's in pain? We're perfectly fine.

"What hurts?" Ashton repeated.

"My leg hurts really bad. Like, really bad." She cried.

Her leg?

"Which one? Where?" He asked.

She pointed to her right shin and winced.

"We have to take off your pants." He said.

Her eyes widened and she nervously gulped.

"It's okay. It's just us. Nothing's going to happen." He comforted her.

She nodded slowly and he started tugging her jeans down while Luke pulled off her shoes. Calum held her hand and assured her it was okay, while Ashton continued.

When he got to her shin she yelled in pain.

I flinched at the sound and let a few more tears roll down my face. Ashton continued while a few of his own tears fell.

She cried in pain again and squeezed Calums hand so hard he winced a little in pain, but I don't think he cared.

Ashton finally got her pants down to her ankle and immediately him, Luke, and Calum started to breathe heavily.

Ashton turned towards us and mouthed the words "Ambulance, now."

Harry pulled out his phone and nodded at Ashton before stepping into the hallway.

"Jasmine, I know you hate hospitals-" Ashton started.

"Fuck!" She yelled, knowing what he was going to say. "Don't leave me, Dad. Don't leave me. Stay with me." She cried while Ashton took Calums place holding her hand.

Calum ran into another area before running back with a pair of loose pajama shorts in his hand.

"Calums going to put some shorts on you." Ashton told her.

She nodded and winced in pain as Calum pulled her jeans off of her ankles. He carefully pulled her shorts up and Ashton lifted her body so he could slide them onto her bony hips.

I walked forward so I could've see what was wrong with her leg.

Holy hell. There is a big black and purple mark and her leg had a weird indent in it, like the bone was broken and caved in.

(I'm reading over this to edit it and I'm literally crying right now, why did I write this?)