Chapter 32

-Jasmines POV-

Damn.

"Dude! She can't breath! I need to help her!" I yelled at the guard.

"Woah, woah, woah! Jasmine chill. What's wrong?" Dad asked while approaching me.

I pointed at the fan in the crowd who was sobbing while trying to catch her breath and still getting pushed to the back. "Her! I need to help her!" I told Dad.

Without waiting another second, I hopped over the fence again and tried to get to her. The fans were shouting and shoving things in my face.

"GUYS!" I yelled. The people around me stopped.

"Give me room." I said. I pushed through until I got to the girl.

"Are you okay?" I asked and grabbed her hand. She looked up from the ground and her eyes went wide.

"Y-you're- wh-" she stumbled over words.

I giggled. "Yes, I'm Jasmine. Now, what's wrong?" I asked.

She was still hyperventilating and crying. "Claustrophobia... Panic attack." She sputtered out.

"Give us some room guys!" I shouted. Everyone backed up and started whispering, but other than that it was quiet. Some people were even recording us.

I sat her down and grabbed her hand. "Hey." She looked up at me again. I put her hand on my heart. "Feel my heart beat." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but nodded anyways.

I grabbed her other hand and put it to her own heart. "Feel yours?" She nodded again. "Make them the same. Just breathe." I said.

After a moment breathing finally slowed a little bit, but she wasn't back to normal yet.

"Look around. No one is close to you, other than me. It's okay. You have plenty of space. Focus on your breathing." I comforted her.

I kept repeating different things like that to calm her down. She still wasn't back to normal after a minute, so I tried another method: distraction.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Megan." She replied.

"I take it your a fan?" I asked.

She nodded frantically. Her breathing was finally almost normal, but I didn't want to leave her just yet. It could easily happen again.

"What other bands do you like?" I asked.

"Mostly rock bands, but I also like 1 Direction and Little Mix." She smiled. She was finally back to normal, but I decided to make her day. Who knows, maybe this is what she needs. After this bad experience, she could use something that will make her happy at least.

I nodded at her response. "Would you like to come inside with me?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "S-seriously?!"

I smiled and nodded and she did the same in response.

"Come on." I took her hand, stood up, and started walking back towards the rope, everyone was silent and all eyes were on us, but for some reason, it didn't bother me.

I jumped over the rope and helped her over it. The guys were watching me with huge smiles.

As soon as we were both over, the noise returned.

I started walking over to Dad and she grabbed my hand again. I held it and smiled at her.

"We have to go." He told me.