Chapter 23

-Jasmines POV-

Me and Harry hid in the bathroom, with the lights out, so we couldn't be seen.

We stayed hidden for about 40 seconds before the boys came into the room.

They were in the middle of talking about something when they walked in the door and they all noticed the spider at about the same time. It was hard to miss, a big black piece of plastic on a tan carpet.

They screamed like little girls and started cursing.

"OH MY GOD THERES A HUGE ASS FUCKING SPIDER IN THE DAMN HOTEL ROOM YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME KILL IT ALREADY!"

"WHAT THE HELL I DONT WANNA FUCKING DIE!"

"FUCK MY LIFE IM GOING TO HELL ITS GONNA EAT ME OR SOME SHIT!"

"CALL THE POLICE WE HAVE AN INTRUDER HELP ITS GONNA FUCKING MURDER ONE OF US BLOODY HELL!" They all yelled while smushing each other against the wall.

That's when I broke. I collapsed to the floor and started laughing so hard I was crying. I barely opened my eyes enough to see the other boys laughing on the floor too.

"SHIT RUN GUYS SAVE YOURSELVES!"

"WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IF ITS THE LAST THING I SAY!"

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING WERE GONNA DIE!"

I managed to stand up and grab the spider and throw it at them.

They all screamed on top of their lungs, before they realized it was fake.

"What the fuck was the point in that?!!?" Michael asked.

"Hey! Don't swear!" Ashton scolded.

"There's cameras guys! We have like 4 different video angles and a live twit cam going." I explained between laughs.

They just shrugged and went to the living room.

"GATHER YOUR PHONES!" I demanded.

They all did so and Liam talked to the twit cam and ended it seconds after.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well we're going to dinner in about an hour, so whatever." Harry said.

"Dinner?" Calum asked on behalf of the  confused 4 lads.

"Yeah. We decided to do something for you guys." Louis said.

I grinned at the thought of playing my song for the guys and they nodded in agreement to what Louis had told them.

"How fancy is it?" I asked.

"Not too fancy. Maybe just a dress and flats?" Zayn explained.

I thought that the fact that he thought I would wear a dress was funny so I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Calum asked.

"Do you really think I would wear a dress? I mean, I can dress nicely but I'm not wearing a dress." I explained.

I heard a couple laughs from behind me as I walked into the bedroom. I pulled out a black and white flannel, grey leggings, and my black vans. I got changed and decided to curl my hair.

After my hair was done I had 20 minutes to finish getting ready so I put my phone on the charger to make sure it wouldn't die while we were out, and started on my makeup.

When I finished my makeup, I realized I went all out. I had on concealer, foundation, bronzer, smokey eye eyeshadow, winged eye liner, mascara, and red lipstick.

For once, I didn't look like I had gotten hit by a train. I checcked the time and realized it was basically time to go. I grabbed my music sheet and put it in the pocket of my flannel, just in case. I grabbed my phone and walked into the living room, where the guys were ready. They didn't notice my presence, so I spoke up. "I'm ready."

All eyes turned on me and I suddenly felt self conscious. Their eyes were wide and they were staring at me. I looked at the floor and shifted my weight to my other leg uncomfortably.

"You look beautiful." Someone said.

I looked up to see Ashton standing in front of me.

I know it won't be easy but I want to get comfortable with the term so I decided to use it. "Thank you, dad." I smiled.

His eyes widened and his mouth hung open. He looked surprised, along with everyone else. I immediately regretted my decision. "I-I..." I was at a loss for words. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"No! You didn't upset me at all. I was just shocked." He explained, walking towards me

I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. I could hear a couple pictures being taken, but I figured it would be best to ignore it.

"I love you, Jasmine." He said.

"I love you too."

"We ready to go?" Liam asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm ready." I said as I pulled away.

The others nodded and we were on our way.

*SKIP CAR RIDE BECAUSE NOTHING WOULD REALLY HAPPEN*

When we got there I was beyond nervous. I was terrified. What if I messed up? What if I forget the lyrics? What if I miss a note on the guitar? What if they hate it?

By the time I decide to just stop thinking, we are already sitting at a table. I must have absent-mindedly walked with them and started looking through the menu.

I decide on macaroni and cheese and looked around for the first time since I've been here. I saw the stage almost immediately. Liam, who was sitting beside me, caught my gaze and followed it. When he noticed I was staring at the stage, he smirked.

"Hello mates, my name is Chrystal and I will be your waitress tonight. Have you decide what you want to drink?" A woman in a work uniform asked. Her face was covered in pounds of makeup and she had dark red lipstick with bright blue eyeshadow that went up to her eyebrows. She was tall and skinny. She had obvious dyed blonde hair that was curled. Her collared shirt was unbuttoned a little and pulled down, showing an unnecessary amount of cleavage. You could describe her with one word: fake.

"I will have a Coke." Liam said.

"I'll take an iced tea." Michael said from Liam's other side.

They went all the way around the table and it got back to me. She looked up from her notebook after writing down Ashton's order.

"And you?" She bitterly asked.

"Water, please." I smiled.

She scoffed and started muttering things under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked, gaining confidence from no where.

"What's it matter to you?" She growled.

"Oh, I was just wondering why you had an attitude towards me for no reason. Is there a problem?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Right now, you're a problem. I don't need a little bitch with too much makeup on sassing me. No one talks to me that way."

I sarcastically smiled and started my rant. "Have you looked in a mirror lately? You look like an 80's prostitute with that makeup. Oh, and I just did sass you, so deal with it. I'd like my drink now, if you don't mind. Looking at you is tiring." I sighed.

She scoffed again and strutted away.

Suddenly all the guys busted out laughing. I smiled in accomplishment as they held out a hand for high-fives.

"Where the hell did you learn to sass like that?" Luke choked between laughs.

"Did you see her face?" Harry laughed as I accepted their high-fives.

"I was gonna speak up, but I'm glad I didn't because you killed that!" Ashton said.

I just grinned from ear to ear, and let the night continue.