Chapter 40

-Jasmines POV-

We just finished eating and decided on watching a movie. Everyone agreed on Anchorman, so Michael put it in and everyone got a cuddle buddy.

Me and Dad, Calum and Luke, Michael and Alex, Vic and Kellin, Liam and Harry, and somehow Louis, Zayn, and Niall all cuddled together.

I managed to take a picture of everybody, including myself and Dad, and posted it on Instagram and Twitter. I tagged everyone in it and watched as Dad's, Michael's, Calum's, and Luke's phone went off (they have their notifications turned on for me.)

Dad was the first to smile at me and I smirked back. Michael showed Alex and they laughed at how ridiculous they looked. Luke and Calum kissed after looking at how adorable they are together.

"What picture is everyone looking at?" Niall finally asked while the others watched in confusion.

"Check your Twitter. I tagged you all in it." I told them.

They all pulled out their phones and searched for it.

After they found it they retweeted it.

"We got invited to some campfire that's going on tomorrow." Dad said while looking at his phone.

"Really? Who's going to be there?" Michael asked.

"It says some celebrities but it's just a small get together. It doesn't say who the host is, though." Dad answered.

"Oh, we were invited. We're gonna be there." Harry said.

"My band will be there." Alex added.

"And mine." Kellin said.

"I just got an invite. We might go." Vic said.

"I'm going to figure out who's hosting it. It was just a random number that texted me." Dad said and starting typing.

We all watched the movie and waited for Dad to get a text back.

"Andy Biersack." He suddenly said.

"Really?" Liam asked.

"That's what he said. Does anyone have his number?" Dad asked.

"I can find it." I said.

Everyone looked at me in shock.

"What do you mean you can find it?" Alex asked, breaking the silence.

"Fangirls are better than the FBI." I smirked.

I used to look up this stuff and track it down so I have a book with celebrities number and addresses and all that junk. I never leaked it, though. For one, I don't know if it's true so I would hate for some 60 year old lady in China to keep getting calls from people, and for two, if it is right, they would have to go through the trouble of getting a new number and all that.

I stood up and went to my room, where my suitcase was.

I grabbed my book and held it in my mouth while I used my crutches to walk back into the living room.

Everyone looked at me with curiosity filling in their eyes.

I sat down and opened it, flipping through the pages. I finally landed on Andy's and looked at the number.

"Lemme see the number in your phone." I demanded to Dad.

He handed me his phone. "Why do you have a book full of this stuff?" He asked cautiously.

"Consider me a hacker." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"I can hack things. " I stated.

I looked at the number I had written down and and the number in Dads phone.

"It's him." I told Dad.

"How do you know it's not someone who has that number and say their Andy?" Vic asked.

"I can find your number in my book and text you?" I suggested.

"Do it." He challenged.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"Say 'I'm Jasmine, the creepy fangirls who hacks things.'" he told me

I found the page that has his information and typed the number into my phone. I texted him the exact words that he told me to and waited.

Surprise was evident in his eyes when his phone buzzed in his back pocket.

He took it out and stares at me with his jaw dropped. "How- but- my number has never been leaked."

"It doesn't have to be. I know how to track what devices where used and see the information in that device." I explained.

"Show me how!" Luke cheered.

"No. Then it won't be special." I said.

"Could you do it right now?" Louis asked.

"Probably." I told him.

"Who's number do you not have?" Harry questioned.

"I don't have any of yours." I said while gesturing toward stage 1D boys. "I was never a huge fan."

"Do me!" Niall cheered.

"Okay. Tweet something." I told him

I immediately went to it and was able to get into his phone faster that I used to be able to.

"Is your number ***-***-****?"

His eyes widened. "Y-yeah. Ashton is she in her contacts?" He asked.

Dad looked at my phone and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "No she's in the settings."

"Wait, your in my settings?" Niall asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. If your phone was shut off, I could change anything in your phone."

"Do it!" He said.

"Shut off your phone." I told him.

He did and I got to work.

I changed  all the font to really small, turned Siri's voice into male. I got out of settings and took a few selfies and changed his wallpaper.. I added my phone number in his contacts, and sent myself a message.

"You can turn your phone back on." I told him.

He did and showed his lock screen to everyone.

He unlocked it and started going through everything to see what changed. I sent him a message that said "Siri is a guy."

"You added your contact and texted yourself?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yep." I said.

"Have you ever done that to anyone else's phone?" Kellin asked.

"No, but one time I kept changing the wallpaper on Michael's phone." I told them.

"That was you?!?" He jumped up.

I laughed and nodded. "It could be worse. I could have leaked your number." I said.

"True." He replied.

"Let's just watch the movie and go to sleep. I'm sleepy." Calum snuggled into Luke while he spoke.

"I'm tired too. Goodnight everyone." Luke said.

I said goodnight along with all of the others and drifted asleep, thinking about the bonfire tomorrow.