Chapter 34

-Jasmines POV-

I strummed the last chord and smiled while listening to the cheers and screams of the crowd.

"Thank you guys, so much!" I giggled into the microphone as the sound died down.

"We planned something a little different, tonight." Luke started.

I shot all of the boys worried glances and waited for them to continue.

"We are going to take suggestions from the crowd, to see what song Jasmine is going to play next." Calum finished.

What the actual fuck?

"Since when did I agree to this?" I asked through the microphone.

"Since I planned it with them." Dad gestures towards the other 3.

"Ehh!" I mimicked the sound of a buzzer. "Wrong answer! But thanks for playing!" I said before trying to walk off stage. I made it to the steps before Niall picked me and carried me back onstage. He set me down in front of my microphone stand, laughed at me , and walked back off.

"Thanks Niall!" Michael yelled.

"Okay! So, what is Jasmine going to sing?" Calum asked.

"Please be nice!" I begged the crowed.

"Look!" Dad said and pointed at someone in the back. They had taken their poster and wrote "Rap God- Eminem" on the back.

"Can you rap?" Luke asked me.

I actually can...

"Uh..." My hesitation was enough for them to know I could, since they've known me for a while now.

"Oh my shit! You can, can't you?" Calum jumped.

Before I could answer Michael spoke. "Who else thinks Jasmine should sing Rap God?"

Everyone cheered and 2 more signs with "Rap God" written on them were raised and everyone cheered.

"I guess that will be the one!" Dad smiled at me and nodded to someone on the other side of the stage.

The music started and they all played their instrument to the sound of the beat.

Michael started the first part where it's just talking.

"Look, I was going to go easy on you
Not to hurt your feelings, but in only going to get this one chance."

He continued until the actual part where you need to sing started and I began.

"I'm beginning to feel like a rap god, rap god
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who think their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box
They said I rap like a robot so call me Rapbot
But for me to rap like a computer it must be in my genes
I got a laptop in my back pocket
My pen'll go off when you half cock it
Got a fat knot from my rap profit
Made a livin' and a killin' off it
Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office
With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his nut sack
I'm an MC still as honest
But as rude and as indecent as all hell
Syllables, skill-a-holic"
"Kill 'Em all with" (Michael sang this line)

I continued through the whole song, even at the fastest part.

When I finished, I was out of breath.

"How the hell did we not know you could rap?!" Calum gasped.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Luke asked.

"You never asked." I smirked.

The fans were screaming and it was a surprise they could even hear our conversation.

"What song is Jasmine going to sing next?" Dad asked the crowd.

Calum took out his ear piece and listened to the crowd. "I heard A Love Like War by All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes." He smirked at the others. I didn't hear that song suggested. They were all grinning at each other creepily. Something's definantly up.

"Yeah, I know that one." I said. They smirked again and started playing.

I started singing when the time came.

"Make a wish on our sorry little hearts
Have a smoke, pour a drink
Steal a kiss in the dark
Fingernails on my skin
Like the teeth of a shark
I'm intoxicated by the lie
In the chill of your stare
I am painfully lost
Like a deer in the lights
Of an oncoming bus
For the trill of your touch
A will shamefully lust
As you tell me we're nothing but trouble"

They played the small solo, and as I went to sing again, another voice started. But not just any voice.

The Vic Fuentes walked on stage and sang.

"Hearts on fire tonight
Feel my bones ignite
Feels like-"

Then Alex Gaskarth came on stage and sang. This has to be some kind of trick.

"War, war"

"Feels like-"

"War, war"

I was too stunned to sing, too stunned to move. I just stood there, lookin like an idiot, and watched them sing and jump around the stage. This actually isn't a trick!

At some point I had started crying happy tears and my hand was covering my mouth.

It was a beautiful sight. These people are my heroes.

I don't know when, but at some point I had started singing again with them.

When the song ended, all I did was smile, and look into the crowd.

My microphone was back into the microphone stand, somehow.

Vic came up to my left and Alex came to my right. They each took my hand and lifted them into the air. We bowed and smiled at the crowd while catching our breath.

Everything was a blur. I couldn't really focus as I thanked the crowd and we all walked off stage together.

When we were off stage, we all went to shower and catch our breath without really talking to each other.

I quickly showered in the room some workers showed me to, and changed into the spare clothes I brought.

When I had dried off, and was dressed, I just took a minute to think.

Dad that actually just happen? Am I really going to get a chance to talk to them in a minute? Did I really get to sing on stage with them while thousands of people watched?

Maybe life is worth living.