Ch. 2

Contains strong scenes

After what seemed to me a few hours ride, we have finally arrived. We got through two big gates and I could tell this place was guarded really well for there was security at the grand gates and tall, metal fences everywhere. It was also outside the city and there were no other houses around - he didn't have neighbors which immediately made me think why? Was he hiding something here?

We walked through beautiful gardens with fountains, big green palms and white statues, making me sign in pleasure for my eyes have never before seen such beauty! I never thought houses could be this amazing... Michael must be really rich... too bad he made his money from engaging in illegal business and I didn't know exactly what kind of business, all I knew was that he was a gangster and gangsters didn't have jobs... especially legal.

I was walking between two of his big bodyguards, the man he called Alligator was right in front me and Michael in front of him, walking as if he owned the whole place! Well, he did own it but I didn't like his attitude! He was acting as if he was some kind of king.

Michael escaped my thoughts when we finally arrived in front of the house and I, once more stood there out of breath, for the beauty of this white beach house with big glass windows, left me speechless. We went inside to find ourselves in a huuuge living room with a fountain in the middle and white furniture. Wow... my house compared to this... What was I talking, my house couldn't even be compared to his!

He walked over to the huge sofa and plumped on it, grabbing a whiskey bottle and a glass from the small table on his right and placing his feet on the coffee table. He opened the bottle and poured some of the liquid into the glass then took a big gulp from it which made me wonder, didn't that burn?

"You can go now." he said to the men and they all left, except for Alligator. "Whiskey?" he asked him and he nodded. Michael poured whiskey for him and Alligator took it from his hand. "You drink?" he turned to me and I simply shook my head. I was so afraid for what was going to happen next with me that I couldn't drink or eat... Let's not even mention I was discussed with alcohol because of my troublesome father.

"Hey girl!" my thoughts got interrupted by the sound of his voice. I looked at him "I'm talking to you, wake up!" he snapped his fingers. "Damn...."

"She's probably tired boss, she's been through a lot today." Alligator said. "Maybe we should let her rest for a while?"

"Yes but first she needs to learn the rules around here. YN, you can go everywhere inside the house and outside in the gardens but I completely forbid you to come into my office or go down in the basement! Did I make myself clear, girl?" I nodded my head "Not that you'll be able to get in the basement since it's locked with a code but anyhow, don't even think about going down there! I don't like women sniffing around my stuff."

"There's nothing interesting for young girls down there anyways." Alligator added and drunk from his whiskey.

"Exactly. Next thing... don't even think about running away! I'm warning you!" he sounded really serious "You try to pull some stunt on me, even God won't be able to help you afterwards! Remember this very well. You're mine now and there's no turning back, forget your past life, forget your father and friends, forget everything connected to your past!" I felt tears forming in my eyes "You're a part of the family now and if you want out, I'm gonna have to kill you. Do you want this?" I shook my head, trying so hard to contain my tears "Good. Alligator, can you take her to the room?"