Ch. 33

"YN..." I whispered for I didn't have the strength to speak properly "Is this true?" my body had suddenly become so weak in her arms that I could hardly stand up on my own without her support. 
"You don't believe my words? Then I'm going to show you with actions..." then I felt her hands gently caress and grab my face, lifting it up so that our eyes would meet. 

I stood in front of her with all my weakness and vulnerability, completely naked and lost in her sparkling eyes. She brought my face closer to hers and didn't stop until our lips met. 

For the very first time she gave me the most beautiful and passionate kiss. I had never before been kissed like this... so gentle, yet filled with passion and love. I couldn't believe it! The girl that I kidnapped... the last word caused my chest to burn with pain, so I placed my hands on her face to remove it from mine.

"What's wrong?" she asked with worried voice, curious to know why I broke the kiss.
"I just..." I whispered looking down.
"Look at me..." she said "Tell me what's wrong? I shouldn't have kissed you? I'm sorry if-"
"No! I loved the kiss.. it's just that.. I... you know kind of kidnapped you or brought you here against your will, whatever you wanna call it."
"So?" with fear I asked her
"How can you love me, after I did that to you?"
"Love is illogical." she was right "Besides that wasn't really your fault. If I have to be angry with someone, that someone is my father."
"But-"
"He never was a good father to begin with, but I feel like I have to thank him."
"Thank him?" I couldn't believe it. Why would she wanna thank him?
"If he was a good father, I would have never met you."

Wow! I was speechless... 

"I'm glad we met and I'm glad you took me with you that night. I know it was a little crazy, how we met, but... I'm happy now!"

I just couldn't believe it. This was too good to be truth!

"I don't believe you." I blurted it. 
"What? Why?" I got up from the bed and she followed me immediately. I stood in front of the window with my back facing her, but she placed her hand on my shoulder and spun me around "Why, Michael? Tell me?"
"Because I fucking kidnapped you and beat you up, and kind of raped you and... Oh God..." I sighed. "I'm a criminal and you're a good girl!"
"I don't care who you are!"
"On top of that, I've been lied to before by women! And what you're saying is just too good to be true!"
"But I really do! What can I do to make you believe me? Just say and I'll do it!" 

Then someone interrupted our conversation by knocking at the door.

"Come in." I yelled.
"Boss, you need to come to have a look at the contracts for you know what."
"I'll come in a minute." after he closed the door I said to YN "Listen, I have to go now, but we'll talk about this later, okay?"
"Yes..."

I went to my office and discussed the papers with my most trusted people, Alligator and Blade. However, they must have noticed something was wrong with me.

"Michael, is everything okay? You look... worried." Blade begun.
"It's YN..."
"What did she do?" Alligator asked.
"It's not what she did, it's what she said..."
"Well, what did she say?" Blade asked "If I may ask of course."
"She said she loved me..." 
"Really!? But this is grate! Why are you so gloomy then?"
"Yeah you should be happy, boss! You won her heart! The book we gave you helped you! See, see! We were right!"
"I just don't trust her..."
"Why? She fell in love with you, why wouldn't she?" Blade said.
"Maybe because I kidnapped her and forced her into things, took away her freedom. On top of that I'm a criminal..."
"So what!" Alligator said "You should believe her, Michael. I knew this would happen! I knew we would find a good girl for you eventually! This is fate! The kidnap and her father! It was meant to happen, so that you would meet her!"
"Alligator's right, boss!"
"But I've never been loved before by a woman..." I reminded them "Why would she love me?"
"Because she is completely different from the women you've had before and you know it! You're young, handsome man and every normal woman would fall in love with you! Please, Michael, listen to me and don't ruin this because of your suspicion towards YN!"
"Yeah, you need to deepen her love now and not push her away!"

They were right, but I had been hurt numerous times before and my heart wasn't ready to be broken again. Especially by YN.

I loved her so deeply and passionately that I was ready to do anything for her! I had never before loved someone like this and just the mere thought of losing her was driving me insane! I wanted to keep her by my side forever and I was praying to God she was telling me the truth about her feelings towards me. If I could, I'd give all my money in return for her love. 

When Alligator and Blade left, I decided to stay here alone and think about her in peace, and when I looked at the clock I realized I had been here for 5 hours, thinking about YN...

KNOCK KNOCK

That was probably one of my people.

"Come in." the door opened slowly to reveal YN's beautiful face. I instantly became nervous.
"Michael..."
"Yes?"
"You've been here for a long time, is everything okay?"
"Yes."
"Okay. I've made sandwiches for Blade and Alligator, if you're hungry, you can join us."
"I'm not."
"Okay then... well, I'll leave you work now."

Then something suddenly came to my mind.

"Wait!" I said and she looked at me "You said that you'd do anything to prove me that you love me, right?"
"Yes! Anything!"
"Marry me then."
"What?"
"Marry me, YN."