Ch. 39

Autor's POV

"I still can't believe this..."
"It's impossible..." Blade agreed with his colleague and friend Alligator. 
"But YN couldn't be like that! We know her!"
"Maybe we don't know her at all.."
"Don't tell me you believe that guy!"
"Well, I don't but..." he placed his hand over his forehead "I just don't know what to think, I'm so confused right now and I can't believe his words!"
"I think we should check first, then talk to the boss." Alligator suggested.
"I agree.."
"Because if we say something like that about YN to the boss without actual evidences, he's gonna kill us."
"That's true."

YN's POV

When I woke up in the morning I didn't find Michael in bed next to me. I got up to look for him and found him in the kitchen, slowly preparing breakfast for me.

"Good morning, baby!" he greeted with a smile on his face.
"Someone's in a good mood." I smiled back, happy to see him happy. He went over to me and held me in his arms.
"Yes, 'cause I feel better after I told you the truth last night." he kissed my cheek. "Coffee?"
"Yes!" he let me go and went to the coffee machine. "I'm glad you told me. I want you to know that every problem you have is my problem too. I only want to help you, nothing more."
"I know, baby. I'm lucky to have you." he smiled again and when my coffee was ready, we sat on the sofa.
"Michael, I wanna ask you something.."
"Yeah?"
"When we return home, are you going to take care of.. you know what?"
"I will."
"You promise?"
"Yes..." I looked in his eyes and knew that he was telling the truth. "I wanna change other things too." he added.
"What things?" he sighed.
"Well... you know my work... and you know that I want us to have family and stuff."
"Yes!"
"When we have children one day soon, I don't want them or you to live in danger because of my job. I wanna change that! I want us to have a calmer live and to live somewhere safe!"
"Wow!" I said "I'd never thought you'd want that!" Michael to not be a mafia boss? That would be fun to watch.
"I do, YN. I've always wanted actually, but I didn't have a reason to do it and now I do. You!" I smiled and looked away as I felt myself blushing. "And you babies! God I want children so much!" he looked at me and said  "I love it when you blush like that!" he giggled. "Don't hide from me!" his laughter was so sweet! I wished he laughed more often! "Show me your face!" he insisted.
"But Michael... I'm embarrassed." I said and blushed even more, holding my head down.
"From your husband?"
"Mhm..."
"Please!" oh God he was so sweet!
"Okay, but only once!" I raised my head so that he could see my face. He immediately laughed.
"You're so cute!" he pated the spot next to him "Come to me, baby..." I couldn't say no to his invitation.

I placed my head on his shoulder and inhaled his sweet aroma. He wrapped his arm around me and I was enjoying his warm skin.

"So, Michael, the mafia boss wants babies?" I giggled.
"Yeah! What's so funny about that?" he asked.
"I just can't imagine you changing diapers!" I laughed.
"You think that I can't change diapers, girl!" he playfully said.
"Yes! How many have you changed?"
"Well none but.. it can't be that hard, right?" I giggled. "I'm Michael fuckin' Jackson! I'm good at everything! I bet I can change diapers even better than you!" he smirked.
"Oh.. we'll see that!" we both laughed.

Then I noticed a white spot on his hand.

"What's this?" I took his hand in mine and examined the spot closely.
"Nothing." he quickly pulled it away and hid it with his long sleeve. His smile suddenly disappeared. "I'll go make that breakfast." he got up from the sofa and headed to the kitchen.

I was 100 % sure that he was hiding more things from me.

Author's POV

"Are you sure he's not there?" after a short pause Blade went on "But we left him there because of his alcohol addiction!" he listened to the woman on the phone and said "When did he leave and why didn't you inform us, I mean his daughter YN! She brought him there with her husband." she explained something and Blade said "Alright, thanks."

"What did they said?" Alligator asked.
"YN's father is no longer there just like that man said! They don't even know when he left!"
"Oh God! This is not good!" they were both very afraid right now. "What are we gonna do now?"
"We'll go to YFN's house and see if he's there. We need to get to the bottom of this, because if what that man said about YN is true, then the boss is in great danger."
"Let's go."

This chapter was short, but next one will be longer! Tomorrow I'll update Dracula! Yay!