Ch. 25

Here's the update! Finally! Next one will be Dracula

Michael's POV

I saw the look on her face as I said 'round two'.

She was surprised and I knew my actions were too straightforward and sudden for her, after all, we just did it for the first time, but behind those feelings of fear, I could see a little spark of lust in her eyes... Moreover, I've waited for such a long time to make her mine that I needed her now so badly!

I placed my hand on her cheek to caress it gently and went all the way down her neck, shoulder and arm, watching her fragile body shiver under my touch and her skin form goose bumps. I licked my lips with lust and passion, and smiled proudly because of the fact that I made her feel this way... I was filled with happiness because this was the first time I caused her excitement and saw her eyes sparkle with warmth for me and not fear!

Her cheeks quickly turned red and she was trying to hide them, which made her even cuter and more desirable to me... Her shyness and cuteness added even more to the pleasure and love I had for her. I liked that part of her so much, because it made her different from the other women, or should I say witches, that I've been with. All after my money and power, but YN was different. Her heart was too pure for such bullshit.

I came closer to her so I could feel her breath, still caressing her arm and back, then suddenly, she leaned forward and pressed her lips onto mine! I was left surprised by her sudden moves! I couldn't help it, but smile through out the kiss that she initiated! I couldn't believe it! She actually kissed me like that!

I wrapped my arms around her body and slowly laid on top of her. She opened her legs slowly for me and I found my self between them.

We were engaged in a hot, passionate make out session! Our bodies were so hot and sweaty, I felt like I was going to explode! I slowly entered her to find how wet she was for me... I guessed I performed well the first time. YN let out a sweet moan as I was pushing my hard dick further into her and when I started thrusting she begun kissing me again. Her hands were going up and down my back, sending sensations of pure pleasure all over my body! I used my one hand to hold her and the other, to caress her soft breasts and pinch the hard nipples, which from what I noticed, gave her even more pleasure. She was thrusting her hips behind me to the rhythm and was getting wetter and wetter, so I knew she'd come soon.

The mere thought of her having an orgasm under me, made me have one too. I started thrusting faster and could feel I was almost there. I broke the kiss so I could breathe for a few seconds and she immediately started moaning in pleasure, her walls throbbing around me and her thrusts became sharper. She suddenly became too wet and I knew she had come. This caused me to come too.

I felt my dick throb inside of her and I quickly pulled it out and came on her sweet belly. I collapsed next to her with my chest heaving up and down and my arm around her body. She turned around and buried her head in my chest and I hugged her tightly to make her feel safe. I planted a gentle kiss on top of her head and smiled warmly to myself.

I still couldn't believe that all of this just happened! I felt so happy, I wanted to dance and scream around my room like some teenager, but of course, hugging her was way better that that.

I looked at her body next to mine and smiled, thinking that how beautiful this was and how I would love it to have her every night like this in my arms. No more lonely nights! She had me falling in love so hard that I was losing my own mind!

Oh Lord... if you really are there, please don't let anything bad happen that can separate me from YN.

I slowly opened my eyes to find YN peacefully sleeping on top of my chest. I recalled what happened between us last night and smiled widely, then touched her soft hair to play with it. I wanted to wake up like this every morning! I wanted this to never end!

But it did, as someone knocked at my door.

This was probably Alligator or Blade. I gently moved YN's body off my chest, got up, put on my robe and tip toed to the door to open it.

It was both of them.

"Good morning, boss!"
"Shhh!" they were talking too loud and were gonna wake YN up.
"What.. why.. Oh!" Blade saw her and put his hands over his mouth, then Alligator saw her too. They begun giggling and I rolled my eyes.
"So our book did help after all, ha boss?"
"Shut up you two! What do you want so early?"
"You need to come downstairs... someone left a letter."
"Fine!" I silently closed the door behind me, letting my tired angel sleep some more.

"So, boss, I see things are going smooth between you and YN!" Blade begun as we were going downstairs.
"Shut up."
"You know what I think, boss?" Alligator waited for me to ask what, but I didn't. "Do you boss, do you?" he insisted and I sighed, asking
"No, I don't... and I don't want to know."
"Well, sorry, but you got no choice!" he replied "Since this is the first time you and YN did you know what..." he playfully pushed my shoulder and I just shook my head at their silliness "I think you should give her something nice.. like a present!"

Hm... this didn't seem like a bad idea!

"Maybe flowers too with the present and a.... love letter!" they both laughed.
"Shut up you two!" this kind of talk was making me nervous, but their idea wasn't bad at all! I really had to do that! 

We finally got downstairs and my people gave me the letter. I had a bad feeling about that and I was right...

I opened it and it said

"Watch you back."

The Rose

"What the hell..." I said. My men started looking around and outside to see if they could find whoever left it.
"This must be from the people trying to kill us, boss!"
"Yeah... with the rose tattoo, but who could they be dammit! I want you all to be very careful from now, especially with YN... I don't want anything to happen to her."