Ch. 32

That sudden and weird call left me speechless.

Who would do that and why would they say those things about YN? As far as I was concerned, she didn't have any friends or family other than her father and me...

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard a gentle knock on my door. I quickly brushed away my tears and said

"Come in!"

The door opened slowly and gently, and YN's face appeared from behind it, hiding shyly.

"May I?" she whispered with her sweet, gentle voice.
"Yes." I said and looked away as I could feel myself blushing a little under her stare.

She walked in and closed the door behind her. Then she came to the bed and sat down next to me.

"Michael?" she begun. I wondered what she wanted and why would she come.
"Yes?" she turned her body towards me even more, which made me nervous. She made me feel like a teenager!
"I ahh.. want to tell you something!" I was curious to know what it was, but tried to play it cool. "And it's something I should've told you like 10 minutes ago, but I didn't and I'm sorry now!" I looked at her for a second and she appeared to be nervous. "I'm just a little stupid and have no courage sometimes, but I don't want to be like that anymore and I know that I made you angry and I shouldn't have opened the d-"
"Is that what you want to tell me? We already went through that, let's forg-"
"No! It's something else!"
"What?"
"Well... you told me something..."
"What? Girl, you better start talking now, 'cause I'm tired of this! Are you playin' some kind of game? 'I wanna tell you this, I wanna tell you that' and you keep on blabbering and you know that this makes me nervous and I want you to-"
"I love you!"
"stop it right now and- wait what..." what did she just say?!
"I love you!" she repeated, then out of the sudden quickly wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly.

Could it be true?

"And I got so jealous!" she went on "When I heard about that other woman, all because I love you! I don't wanna fight with you..." I just couldn't believe it! She got jealous! This made my heart beat like a drum and I was so extremely happy that I couldn't speak! I felt so good in her arms and prayed to the Lord that I wouldn't melt down the floor for real... "And I want you to know that from now on, I'll listen to you and do everything you tell me to, because I trust you!" she snuggled her head against the crotch of my neck and I could feel her silky hair on my bare skin.

Was I dreaming?

Was this real?

She then removed her head and arms from me and said, while staring at me

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I really didn't know what to say "Michael!" I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "I see.." her voice was filled with disappointed and she got up to leave, but I was able to react quickly.

I grabbed her arm with the speed of the light and got up. I turned her around and pushed her body against mine, pressing it further onto my chest. I was holding her head in my big arm, keeping it buried in my chest.

"Don't go! Don't leave me alone! Never leave me, YN, NEVER!" I squeezed her so tight in my arms, but I could tell she loved it "Because there isn't another man in this world who'll love you more then me! He just doesn't exist!" I could feel my eyes getting wet again "He will never exist..." I whispered and couldn't control it anymore - the tears just started falling from my eyes.