Ch. 22

I have a birthday today guys! I'm a Virgo like Michael! YAS! :D Enjoy this chapter! Next one soon!

Michael's POV

We transported the shooters from the casino to my home and made sure that no one would see or suspect anything.

Once we returned home, I asked if YN was sleeping and luckily she had already fallen asleep. I was glad, because I didn't want her to see me bring those men home. She was already scared of me and the last thing I needed right now was her finding out about my 'basement' or that I tortured people.

I wasn't that cruel. I surely didn't enjoy tormenting men, but when it came down to finding out who was trying to kill me, I had no choice but getting to the bottom of the story, especially when my YN's life was in danger too. For the short period of time that she'd spent with me, she managed to win my heart and warm up my soul like no other human being. Therefore, I couldn't allow to lose her.

We brought the men into the basement, tied them up in a chair and sprinkled them with water to wake them up.

Once they realized where they were and what was going on, their faces changed from sleepy to horrified.

"Hello, canaries." I said. "You're in my basement now." they started looking around all scared and it got even worse once they saw they were in a circle. My men were all over them.
"You won't get away with this!" one yelled.
"Oh, but I already have! And I'm alive as you can see, but..." I shook my head "you two don't look very well. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes right now..."
"I know what you're trying to do, but we are not gonna tell you anything!"
"Oh really... Well, I can tell you that you're gonna sing like canaries and if not tonight, tomorrow, if not tomorrow, the day after tomorrow..." I grinned devilishly thinking about the things I was going to do with their smart ass mouths. "Now, who sent you to kill me and why?" silence. "Who are you working for?"
"Go fuck yourself!" I placed my hands on my waist, trying to calm myself down, but that never worked, so I hit that motherfucker so hard, his lip begun bleeding.
"Who sent you?" I stood in front of the second one. He was staring right in my eyes and suddenly begun laughing.
"You know I ain't telling you!"
"Blade!" I made him a sign and he knew what he had to do - point a gun at those motherfuckers' heads. "How do you like my guns?" I sarcastically asked.
"I'll die but ain't gonna speak, you peace of shit!" the one yelled.
"I wouldn't call a peace of shit the man who has my life in his hands and ah... you're not gonna die, although you're gonna beg me to kill you after tonight." I looked at Alligator. "Prepare the appliances, Alligator. It's time we showed these two canaries who the fuck I am!"

This was going to be a looooong night.

YN's POV

I woke up pretty early today and to my utmost surprise, I did sleep last night.

I thought I was going to be all nervous and stuff because of what happened at the casino, but I fell asleep so fast and slept so well like a lamb. Being around Michael made me feel so calm and safe. I didn't worry about anything anymore. I knew he was going to take care of everything.

I went downstairs to make myself a breakfast and saw a black, leather wallet on the coffee table. I wondered whom that wallet belonged to?

I grabbed and opened it and saw Michael's ID inside it. I've never seen his ID before! I got so curious, I couldn't keep my self from looking at it. I knew it wasn't right, but getting to know the man I live with was right, right?

I looked around to make sure no one was here and quickly pulled out his ID. It said Michael Joseph Jackson, born in Gary, Indiana. His birthday date said 29 August, 1958 and

WAIT WHAT!!!

But today was the 29th August! OMG it was Michael's birthday! But why won't he tell me!!??

Suddenly I heard his and Blade's voice coming from somewhere and I quickly put the ID back and placed the wallet on the coffee table, pretending that I hadn't do anything.

He and Blade came up from the basement and their eyes stopped on me. I was sure I looked suspicious, but they did too.

"Good morning." I greeted, trying to sound completely normal.
"Good morning, YN." Blade replied.
"What are you doing here?" Michael asked.
"I ah... live here.. and came to make breakfast." what kind of a question was that!?
"Oh right, yes, of course." he said and uncomfortably cleared his throat, then turned around and put some code for the basement. Why would he have a code for the basement? "What are you looking at?" he must have noticed me staring at the door, he had just locked with a code.
"Oh nothing... I was just wondering what's behind that door."
"Nothing interesting. Just my basement, where I put old furniture, right Blade?"
"Of course, boss!"
"And you lock your old furniture with a code?"
"Yes, what's your point?"
"Must be very expensive old furniture?"
"And you must stop being so curious."
"I can't! It's harder than me! Can you show me what's inside?"
"Hell nah!"
"But why?"
"Forget about my basement and the furniture, you can't go there! Don't ask my again!" I rolled my eyes and went to start making breakfast, wondering what's he keeping down there! It sure wasn't furniture... Now I became even more curious! I was going to find out sooner or later. The next question was, why was Michael not letting me know about his birthday?

Maybe I should surprise him with something like a very small dinner party?

But what if I only awaken his anger?

Suddenly his phone rung and after he was done talking, he said he needed to leave for somewhere immediately. He was going to be back tonight and if I needed anything, his people would be here.

This was the perfect time to make him a birthday dinner and thank him for helping my father!

Was this a good idea? Should I do it?