Ch. 27

Michael took me to one of the biggest malls in the city. Our plan was to go to the cinema, watch some random movie, then have dinner and return home, but since the movie wasn't going to start until an hour, we decided to check out the stores in the mall, to simply waste our time until the movie.

We were walking around, until Michael suggested to check out this store.

We entered it and I saw all those beautiful clothes! The music in the store was lively and fun to listen to. I kept looking around until Michael spoke

"You like this?" he was holding a red dress in his hand and I hadn't even noticed when he got it.
"Yeah, it's nice." and probably expensive. He then saw something else and went over to it "How about these jeans?" I nodded my head and from behind him a lady appeared.
"Can I help you?" she smiled at Michael.
"Yes, we are taking this." he gave the clothes to her and completely ignored her flirty type of smile, and that made me so happy! "And that blouse too!" he pointed to a pink blouse which was very cute.
"Michael, let's not-" I begun, but he cut me off.
"Don't you want clothes? I thought women loved new clothes."
"I do, but.." I wasn't used to him buying me stuff like that.
"Look at that skirt! I like it." he said and before I could reply, grabbed my hand, taking me to it. "Do you like it, YN?"
"Yes, I do, but there's no need for this, really!" he grabbed my hand again and pulled me closer to him
"YN, I thought that after last night..." he licked his lips "you became my girl and now you're acting as if you're not.."
"Your girl?"
"Yes, girl, girlfriend, lover... whatever you wanna call it."

I didn't know what exactly I was to him. His toy? Mistress?

"Don't you wanna be my girl, YN?" he asked.
"I do!" I replied quickly "I just.. you never asked and I thought that.."
"You are my toy?" I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't "I might appear little hardcore from time to time, but I'm a serious man, YN, I don't use women to play with them, unless they betray me... So," he cleared his throat "do you wanna be my girl?"
"Yes."
"There you go, now it's official. Let's go pay those clothes!"
"But-"
"No buts! You are my girl, why won't you let me take care of you?" he lifted my chin up so that I'd look into his eyes. They were warm and sparkly. "I love taking care of you, would you let me do it?" I nodded my head and couldn't help it, but smile and blush. "Good girl." he brushed his thumb over my lips, then took my hand and paid for the clothes.

He took me to another store and bought me more stuff. Jeans, skirts, blouses, dresses, underwear, so many things! I was a little embarrassed in the beginning, but I had to admit that I liked receiving this kind of attention from him. He made me feel so special and loved!

He handed the bags to the driver, who took them to the car, and we headed for the cinema.

As we were walking, Michael simply took my hand in his. I looked at him, but he was looking away. I smiled secretly and looked at our hands together - they looked beautiful. His was so warm and big! We looked like a real couple!

This made me feel so extremely happy I could just fly like a balloon if Michael wasn't holding my hand! I couldn't believe it... I was so angry with him at first, and with my dad too, and look at me now! I'm blushing, smiling and acting like a little girl who's in love with a prince form fairy tail. Life really did have surprises for me, which made me wonder... would there be more?

(Author: Oh yes honey, there will be.)

We went into the cinema and started watching the movie which I wasn't watching at all. I was too busy looking at Michael whenever he wasn't looking. A few times our eyes met and I got so red, because he caught me secretly staring at him. Thankfully, he didn't say anything, he just went on eating his popcorn.

I decided to try and focus on the movie because if Michael talked to me about it after it was over, I wasn't going to be able to say anything about it!

I watched and watch until I felt my head become heavy.

"YN! YN! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and found my head on someone's shoulder. "YN, the movie is over! We gotta go!" I heard Michael's voice and then I realized I had fallen asleep on his shoulder.
"Oh Lord!" I jumped "I'm so sorry!"
"It's okay..." he smiled gently and that was beautiful, he didn't do it very often. "Let's go now. I didn't wanna wake you up, but we can't stay here, you know..." I nodded my head and got up.

We went out of the cinema and he took my hand in his again.

I smiled secretly and felt butterflies in my stomach. What the hell was he doing to me? He was making me fall in love with him like crazy without even realizing when and how!

I wondered, what was it that he had that made me fall for him although he kind of kidnapped me?!

I looked at him and he seemed preoccupied in thoughts. What was he thinking right now? I wanted to know so much! His hand was so warm, it had me melting, but when we got outside I got a little cold since it was 9pm. Or maybe it was because I had fallen asleep and was still sleepy. I shivered slightly and next thing I knew, Michael was taking his red jacket off.

Then, he placed it over my shoulders.

"I-I.. it's okay I don't ne-" he cut me off.
"Wear it. It's gonna keep you warm. Let's go eat something now, I'm hungry!" how could he be hungry after all those popcorns!? Anyways, I wore the jacket and it really was warm. It had the heat of his body and his scent. I inhaled it deeply and smiled like some dumb girl in love.

I felt as if I was in his arms while wearing his jacket.

We went into this restaurant and had dinner, then headed home.

Once we got there, I gave Michael his jacket back and headed for my bedroom, but he spoke

"Where you goin'?"
"I'm going to bed." I said. It was almost 12 am and I was tired!
"Where?" what the hell was he talking about! Didn't he know? Wasn't it obvious!?
"To my bedroom!" I replied "You know.. people go to their bedrooms to sleep there during the night and-"
"I know that, YN, but you don't know where your bedroom is." what?
"My bedroom is there!" I didn't understand a word coming out of his mouth. And he wasn't drunk!
"No, your bedroom is right here." he pointed his bedroom door.
"Oh..."

Oh! He wanted me to sleep with him!

I felt my cheeks become red.

He opened the door of his bedroom and said

"Coming?" with a low, husky voice and a sparkle in his eyes.

Author's POV
2 hours ago

"Boss, why don't we just shoot him?"
"You idiot! We are at a mall! Out in public, we can't do that! Besides, our resent attempts to kill him were all failures. Now I got something better on my mind..."
"What boss? Tell me, tell me!"
"I'm going to ruin him mentally and spiritually first."
"And how? How?"
"You're very stupid... how does one do that?!! It's logical you empty head! You use the person they love the most to hurt them."
"Oh! You're very smart, boss, but.. who does he love the most, do you know that?"
"Oh Lord... my men are all mentally disabled... Look at him, you idiot! Who's he with?"
"Ah.. with this girl and their holding hands at the mall and going from store to store."
"Yes!"
"Oh oh! He loves her the most!"
"Finally, you're using your brain! Good job!"
"Thank you boss!"
"Now, let's go. We can't risk anyone from his men to notice us. Come one."