Ch. 43

It took a few days for YN to calm down and fully recover after she got kidnapped. Michael, of course, took a very good care of her and made sure she had everything she needed to regain her mental strength, and this she did.

But what Michael didn't know was that his two closest people in the world, or should I say colleagues, Alligator and Blade, had their eyes literally glued onto his pretty wife. They had been suspecting her ever since they received that mysterious later. They were watching her every action and secretly following her inside the house, even when she went to use the restroom, until one night something happened...

Alligator and Blade were downstairs watching TV and talking about YN as usual when suddenly they heard a loud boom coming from above the house. It sounded as if a helicopter was above them and it shot at the roof.  Michael and YN were upstairs in their room, so they quickly jumped from the sofa, screaming to alert the rest and scurried to the newly wed couple's room. It took a few seconds for the rest of the security men to enter the house with their weapons and gather in front of Michael's room, where all that noise was coming from. 

Alligator and Blade tried opening the door, but it was locked, which they found to be extremely weird for their boss didn't have the habit of locking the doors, nor did his wife YN. Everyone was screaming and asking if they were okay until the men literally broke the door and when they got inside, the things they saw made them freeze with mouths wide opened...

Their boss laying unconscious on the floor, blood pouring from his stomach, the placed where he had just been stabbed with a knife. Then a few steps next him stood his wife, holding a knife and shaking, her hands colored in red.

"Oh Lord!" was all Blade could say.

Everyone scurried to Michael, gathered around him and started calling his name but he was no where near consciousness. Someone brought towels and placed them over his wound to stop the bleeding and the doctors were already on their way to save him.

Alligator stood up and pointed at YN, who was still shaking with the knife in her hand, and said

"Seize her this instant!" 

Few days later.

The doctors managed to save Michael and he was finally out of danger, opening his eyes for the first time in his home. Blade and Alligator stood beside him. 

"What happened?" he asked, getting out of bed.
"Be careful, boss!" Blade reminded him.
"I'm fine, I feel good. Where's YN, by the way?" he looked around the room.
"Boss, we have something really important to tell you about YN..."
"What? Wait.. is she okay? Is she alive?" he raised his voice in fear "They didn't hurt her did they?"
"No, she's okay, she's..." Blade didn't want to say that she was in the basement, where they kept people to torture, so he used the word "downstairs."
"Then tell her to come up, you fools, I wanna see her!"
"Boss, we can't do that now..." Michael looked at them, not knowing what was going on and what they were talking about. 
"Alright, you better tell me what is going on right now, or I'll get really mad and we all know what I look like when I get mad, is that right?" Alligator and Blade nodded.
"Alright, it's time to tell him everything.." Blade said to Alligator. "He's strong and healthy now."
"I'm waiting!" Michael impatiently insisted. 
"Boss, you were attacked a few days ago and stabbed.."
"I know that, you stupid! How about telling me something I don't know yet!"
"Before we tell you, promise us to remain calm, okay?" Alligator begged.
"Oh sure, will I get candy as a reward!" Blade and Alligator looked at each other not knowing what he meant. "Stop staring you fools! You're acting as if I were in kindergarten! Better start talking now!"
"Ahm.. the person who stabbed you was... YN." Blade said and Michael raised his eyebrows and said
"What?"
"It's true..."
"Can you even hear yourself?" Michael yelled.
"Boss, when we opened the door, you were unconscious on the floor and she was holding the knife in her hand. She stabbed you.. we don't know why and we don't know how, but we saw it was her." Michael just stood there petrified, listening to his most trusted fellow workers and couldn't believe his ears. "And there is more, something we had to tell you a long time ago, but we were too afraid..." Alligator said "And we couldn't believe it at first, but after she tried to kill you, we believe it now and you have to know, no matter how much this will hurt you." Michael couldn't say a single word, just stood there looking at them talking. 

Alligator pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it and gave it to Michael "Read this boss." Michael found the strength to take the letter from his hand and read.

"If you're reading this now, you're in great danger. YN is not who you think she is. A family, you don't know, send her to destroy you in every way possible and then end your life. She is a very smart, mean actress and probably has you tied around her little finger by know. Don't trust her. Save yourself."

Michael was speechless, he couldn't even move. 
"Boss we thought this through and we believe she married you to inherit your money after your death and then split it with whoever she's working with. She deceived all of us.." 
"Yes she did.. and she almost achieved her plan, thank God you're still alive. We don't know who planned this, but they couldn't have planned it any better than this."
"Yes, send an innocent looking girl, who made you fall in love with her and than BAM kill you!" Michael was still speechless. "This is a highly thought out revenge plan and YN is in the middle of it. "Boss, boss? Are you okay, say something!"