Ch. 3

I just woke up but I felt tired with heavy and hot eyes for I've spent one restlessness night, falling asleep then waking up, falling asleep then waking up again either from nightmares or thoughts about YN.

I was happy while thinking about her, the imagine of her perfect naked body, my hand on her soft breasts, her smooth skin made me so exited and as hard as rock that I had to satisfy myself thrice! At the same time I was cursing the nature of men and the strong desire we had for women, especially the ones like YN. They had some control over us I was not able to comprehend that made us act like fools.

However, today I was going to take YN to the mall to buy her some clothes besides it's been a long time since I've last been out around people other than my employees and gangsters, covered in work and business deals only, therefore, I needed to go out, have some fresh air and see the world of normal people.

I took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to fix my hair a little, put it in a pony tail, I even pulled few chunks of hair out of the pony tail, letting them freely fall, to make myself look better. Then I applied my foundation to cover up the spots on my skin because I didn't want YN to see them... This sickness was destroying my life, making me look like a spotted cow. I've tried so many things to make it look better, to even out my skin tone since curing it was impossible, but I had no success at all. Only makeup was helpful to cover all the white spots up. Last thing I wanted was YN seeing me without my makeup on and finding out about my condition... she'd think I'm ugly and contagious like everybody else... I hated my life so much sometimes...

Next I focused on my clothes selecting my most beautiful ones and last but not least, I wore my favorite cologne. I made sure I put a little extra on because I wanted to smell good in case YN came closer to me, after all, we'll be riding in the same car...

I put my watch on, realizing that today my thoughts were focused mostly on my appearance because of... her. I wanted her to like me.. I wanted her to think I'm... I know I'm not handsome and stuff but I wanted her to find me attractive, even if it was just a little... I wanted to make her mine so badly and she had to like me at least a little for that, right?

I went inside my bathroom again and begun taking my pills. Because of the illness, my body had difficulties absorbing all the vitamins and good stuff from the food so I had to take vitamins and other pills for my condition.

"Good morning, boss." Alligator greeted me as I was coming down the stairs. I saw the girl was sitting on the table, eating sandwich with coffee and wearing the same old clothes she arrived here with.

"Good morning." she looked so beautiful... and I don't know why but I didn't dare greet her. All my courage had abandoned me at the sight of her tender face.

"You want some coffee, boss?"

"No. Are you ready to go 'cause Alligator we have a meeting to attend tonight for the deal..."

"Yeah, we're all ready. The car is ready and I figured we should take Tin with us to guard the lady while shopping."

"Good."

"Are you done eating, YN?" wow, he talks so sweet to her seemed like they were already friends... I got a little jealous...

"Yes, thanks it was delicious!" she got up and we headed outside to the car.

I was driving and Alligator sat beside me. The girl and Tin were on the back seat and I had to tell him to keep his eyes open because YN didn't look like one of those stupid little girls I've dealt with before... she seemed to be quite smart and I didn't want her to escape from me.