Ch. 28

Here's the update. You can also read Silver Sins and Dracula's new chapters if you haven't already!

He opened the door of his bedroom and said

"Coming?" with a low, husky voice and a sparkle in his eyes.

I cleared my throat silently out of nervousness and slowly walked into his room, hearing him gently close the door behind me.

I was so nervous, because I knew what was about to follow, but my nervousness was coming from the sweet excitement that Michael was causing in me!

"You can go take a shower first..." he said to me with a sweet voice. I nodded my head and quickly scurried to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started my shower routine. After I was done I had realized that I didn't have any fresh clothes in here. Michael's bathrobe was the only piece of clothing in the room. I wore it and went back inside of the bedroom.

Michael had already taken most of his clothes off, he was left in his pants and a light t-shirt (and he would usually have his body completely covered in clothes, which made me wonder why), ready for his shower. He went inside the bathroom and closed the door, leaving me alone in the room.

I walked over to the bed, turned off the lights in the room and lied down with the bathrobe on.

After a while, I heard Michael open the door and his footsteps approached the bed.

This made my heart beat faster and I felt the butterflies in my stomach again. The thought of him laying in the same bed with me, feeling his warm body next to mine, listening to his breathing, set my whole entire body on fire! I never knew a man could make me feel this way!

I felt the bed gently shake as he sat on it, then put his feet under the blanket and covered his body with it. He didn't wait a second to put his arm around me and bury his face in my neck.

"Why are you in my bathrobe?" he whispered in my ear.
"I don't have any clothes in here..."
"And you don't need any." I felt his hand slowly undoing the robe and my cheeks started burning, because I knew what was about to happen. He then removed it from my shoulder and caressed it with his hand. He continued pulling it down my body, leaving my naked skin exposed. Then I felt his soft lips against my neck, planting very gentle kisses on it. I prolonged it to give him even more space for kisses.

Before I knew it, I was completely naked in his bed and when he moved his body next to mine, I felt his warm, bare skin against mine, which led me to think he never wore any clothes after the shower.

"I like the way you feel on me..." he whispered in my ear and continued planting kisses on my neck. Then I felt his hard manhood against my booty as he was slowly moving his hips up and down against my booty to create a gentle rubbing kind of motion, which drove me insane.

I could feel a sweet heat coming from within my body which made me so happy, but also felt so weak to him at the same time. It made me want him to touch and kiss me more, and without realizing it, I had starting moving to the rhythm of his hips.

I felt him slowly turn my body so that he could climb on top of me and press his lips against mine to engage in a passionate make out session.

I immediately opened my legs to welcome him and he fit between them so perfectly. All of this felt so good and right to me that I had my arms tightly wrapped around his neck and couldn't help it but let a few moans escape my mouth between the passionate kisses.

I couldn't think about anything else, but him - his hair between my fingers, his slim, but strong body, long and thick manhood, sweet breath, skillful tongue, gentle and passionate voice... he was too perfect.

I was melting like an ice cream to the feeling of his manhood inside of me while he was making sweet love to me. I filled the room with my moans and breathing, especially when I reached my climax, but what was even more beautiful, was the fact that I felt as if I had become one with him.

After our passionate act, we collapsed on the bed with my head on his chest. I was listening to his heart beating fast at first, then slowly returning back to its normal pace. His warm body kept mine warm too and his breathing was tickling my neck which was next to his mouth and nose. After a while, I thought he had fallen asleep, so I closed my eyes too, ready to rest, but then he spoke

"YN..."
"Yeah?"
"Did you get the feeling that we became... like one tonight?" I smiled to myself when I heard him say that.
"Yes." the happiness could be heard in my voice, because I now knew he felt the same way. "It was beautiful..." I whispered without even realizing it.
"Yes, it was." he answered and I felt him place his hand on my bare back to caress it up and down. "You must be tired, close your eyes now, princess." then caressed my hair and said "Good night." I loved the way he said 'princess'.
"Good night." I closed my eyes, but couldn't stop my mouth from smiling.

This man was completely different from the man I had met in the very beginning. I would have never thought that Michael could be so passionate and call me sweet names, and take care of me so lovingly... What happened to him to make him change like this?

I opened my eyes to find myself in the dark bedroom. I looked next to me and Michael was sleeping peacefully. Then I look at the clock and it said 3am.

I rubbed my eyes and got up to go to the bathroom. Afterwards I became so thirsty, I decided to go downstairs, because there was no water in Michael's room.

I went to the kitchen and drunk a glass of water and just before I was about to return upstairs, something caught my eye...

The basement's door was slightly open and there was light coming from downstairs.

I looked around, but I was alone. Maybe one of Michael's people forgot to close it? I decided to go close it for them, but then I thought that I could go downstairs to look at that old furniture for just a few seconds. It won't hurt anybody, right? I knew that Michael said not to go in there, but he was sleeping and on top of that, I just couldn't control my curiosity.

I tip toed to the door, looked around again and when I assured myself there was nobody, I opened the door a little more and got inside.

There was a long staircase leading to the very basement and to my utmost surprise, when I got downstairs I almost froze, as I saw two men tied around the chairs they were sitting on.

They were covered in blood and looked tortured. Then I saw a table close to them with crazy looking torture devices on it. The men seemed to be sleeping, because their heads were like hanging downwards.

There were other doors in this basement, but I was afraid to open them! This was a place to torture people....

Suddenly, one of the man raised his head up slowly and when he saw me, said

"Help me!" I was petrified, because I had just realized Michael had torture room in his house! Then before I realized it, the man jumped. He seemed to have somehow removed the tape that was holding his hands behind the chair, but the legs were still tied, so when he got up, he tried coming towards me, but collapsed on the ground.

He quickly untied his legs and I started running upstairs, because he managed to catch me. He grabbed a knife from the table and I managed to scream once, before he threatened me that he would kill me if I opened my mouth again.

"You'll help me get out of here, beauty!" his grip around me was strong and the knife against my neck, sharp. "Now, let's go and if you say one word or even breath loudly, I'll cut this beautiful neck in two."

Why didn't I listen to Michael when he told me not to come down here?