Ch. 35

"Hello, Michael. YN."
"Hi." I said.
"Mother..." Michael was annoyed. "What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you." she looked at me and said "Alone."

"Whatever you have to say, mother, you can say in front of my fiancée." Michael replied with an attitude, which made me so happy since he stood up for me.
"Michael, I said I have something to tell you alone and-" he cut her off
"And I said, say it right now or leave, 'cause we got a wedding to plan!"
"Fine, if that's what you want..." she said "I don't think you two should get married."
"Why is that?" Michael asked, but I could tell he didn't care about what his mother was about to say.
"You barely know each other! Not to mention how your relationship started! And how long have you two been together? What do you know about each other?"
"Those things are not a problem to me and I believe YN agrees with me?" Michael looked at me, waiting for my answer.
"I do!" I replied.
"We might not have met like in those stupid, romantic fairy tales, but we fell in love and that's all that matters." I smiled at Michael's words.
"You don't even know if you're in love!" his mother said.
"Oh and you did, mother? When you married my father... that tyrant!"
"That is different and-"
"It's not different! And let me tell you this.. you don't know a thing about love! If you did, you would have never let your kids suffer or your husband beat them up and get them in that dirty business, I'm in right now!"
"You knew I never wanted you to be here-"
"Oh yeah.. but you do enjoy my money which come from my business."
"Michael! Don't talk to me like that!"
"You don't like the truth... mommy?" he said sarcastically. "Me and YN are getting married very soon and I'm not asking your opinion or anyone else's. You can come to our wedding, or you can not come. That's your problem, not mine."
"You're terrible, Michael! I can't believe my ears! Is this how I raised you?"
"You raised me? Really?!" he laughed "You left Joseph torture me, you didn't raise me."

I had no idea what Michael was talking about. I knew he and his family weren't close, especially with his father, but I didn't know what the reasons behind that were. I was a little scared to ask him before, but now since we were getting married, I decided that maybe I should gently bring up the subject with the hope, he might tell me something.

"Fine, Michael. Whatever you want, but if this ends up badly, don't come crying to me." she grabbed her pursue and said "Congratulations about the wedding." with an angry tone in her voice, then left.

"This woman will not leave me alone!" Michael said as soon as she closed the door behind her. I giggled.
"She's just worried about you." he plumped on the sofa and I joined him.
"It's too late for that..." he sighed "I'm sorry about what she said and-"
"Don't worry, I don't mind it. Like I said, she's just worried about you. She wants the best for you!"
"I already have the best..." he said looking at me and made me blush. "And it will be mine forever, soon." I smiled and looked away, but he placed his long fingers on my chin and gently turned my head towards him, so that I'd look into his eyes. "How about we get married after a week from now?"
"A week? Are we going to manage to organize everything so fast?!"
"The company will, I'll pay them well."
"Oh, you'll bribe them..." I joked.
"Yes, I will. Why not?" he winked "You want more time so you can run away from your future husband? Hmm?" I laughed, shaking my head. "Well, girl, I'm sorry, but you already said yes and this means there is no turning back!"
"And I don't want to turn back... I told you something, right? Don't forget it."
"Say it again." he commanded me. "I wanna hear it." I moved closer to him and looking deeply into his eyes, I said
"I love you."

We spent the whole week working like crazy. The company workers were in our house all the time decorating it, Michael's people were helping, I've been all over the town, looking for a dress and a stylist to do my hair and makeup. Michael was busy with organizing our honey moon, which was on a nice sunny island, where we could be together in peace and quiet all alone to love each other. I couldn't wait for that part!

We were so busy with the wedding, we didn't even have time to make love at night, because we were so tired at the end of the day, that we fell asleep as soon as we laid in bed.

When everything was ready, the house looked stunning - it was decorated in white, sparkling decorations and it had white flowers everywhere! Everything was so beautiful! Even the guests were beautiful!

My father wasn't very happy about me marrying Michael, but I didn't ask him for permission, just like Michael's mother. He was convinced that Michael was forcing me into this and didn't believe me when I told him, I had fallen in love with Michael. Well, at least he agreed to take me to the altar!

It wasn't an extremely big wedding. We invited Michael's family and the families he was working with. My family consisted of my dad only. I could tell Michael's family wasn't very happy about the wedding, but we didn't really care about that.

I was really nervous, but after we said yes to each other, signed the papers and the guests begun clapping, I got a little calmer and felt better!

We went to the dance floor and opened with the first dance on a slow, romantic song. Michael had his arms tightly wrapped around me and whispered in my ear how beautiful I looked. I could also tell he was quite impatient to leave for our honey moon and to be alone with me! I was impatient too. I wanted to be with him like a woman with a man. I missed his love so much and I wanted to make love to my husband. I couldn't believe he was my husband! I kept looking at my wedding ring all the time after he put it on my finger tonight! I felt like for the first time in my life, everything was perfect!

It was 8 pm when we had to leave for our honey moon. We said goodbye to the guests and left them party as much as they wanted, Blade and Alligator promised to take care of them, make sure they have fun and then hire a company to clean up the entire house, and finally escort dad back to the sanatorium.

We got on Michael's private jet and after an hour or so, we landed on this small, warm and beautiful island. From there we got escorted to a small house, in which we were going to stay one week. I would have liked to stay more in this beautiful place, but Michael was a business man and had a lot of work to do, so he couldn't be away for a long time, and I understood that.

We had our suitcases brought in while we were looking around, examining our surroundings. The house was beautiful too! Michael really did everything to make this honey moon special and me, happy. He seemed so bad an tough in the beginning, but who would know that he could be such a caring husband!

I couldn't stop staring at him, he was so handsome. He was looking at me too.

"Anything else we can do for you?"
"No, thank you." Michael replied with a soft voice, still looking at me.
"Good night, then!" the people said and left. Finally!

"So Mrs. Jackson," I literally trembled, blushed, my heart fluttered, felt butterflies and begun sweating when he said Mrs. Jackson "are you hungry, thirsty, tired?"
"No, no and definitely not." I smiled. I felt nervous as we were all alone in the house and the bedroom was right behind us. "But my feet do hurt a little.. I could lie down..." they didn't hurt, it was an excuse to seduce him into bed.
"Then, allow me!" he came to me and next thing I knew, he lifted me up and was caring me bridal style to the bedroom.