Ch. 37

Hey guys! I wanted to tell that I've also updated 'He's a ghost hunter', so please check it out, if you haven't already. It's in my MJ Imagines book 2. Enjoy :))

I thought that this was the right moment to ask Michael about his family. We just made love, he was calm, talkable, in a good mood so I decided this was the perfect time for that question. "Baby..." I begun.
"Yes?" I begun stroking his bare chest.
"You've never told me anything about your family... your mom, brothers and sisters..." I gulped down "..dad." he sighed deeply as he heard the last word.

I prayed I didn't make him angry with my question.

I felt his body gently move up from under me until he was almost in a sitting position. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him... Oh God, please I didn't want him to get angry, because we were having such a great time together and I didn't want it to end! It was so beautiful and perfect!

"If you don't want to talk it's okay!" I hurried to say, but he quickly replied
"No, I just... the word you used 'family'..." he spoke slowly and I could sense pain in his voice "I don't think what I had could be called family." I was looking at his beautiful face , his eyes had lost its shine right now "I don't know what family is, YN." he whispered.
"I'm sorry..." I planted a kiss on his cheek, then he said something I wouldn't expect from him.
"It's okay." he looked at me and gave me one sad smile. I though he was going to be angry with me, but he wasn't. He even said it was okay! "It's none of your fault and I've been hiding it from you and everyone else." after a few seconds he said "Especially you..."
"But why? You know that I don't have a family either and that my dad is terrible!"
"Trust me, baby, mine is worse! You don't anything about him! Even I don't, I just can't understand him..."
"Mine sold me to you, remember?" I said only to make him feel better.
"Mine beat me up with a whip." he looked away, so that I wouldn't see the hurt in his eyes.
"I am so sorry!"
"It was a whole ritual... he would first make me take my clothes off, then would oil me down, so the whip won't leave marks on my skin and then.." he suddenly stopped "then he.." his voice was getting deeper, weaker and shaky "he would... I would.." he was about to cry, I could tell that, so I jumped up and quickly pulled him in my arms, in which he burst out in tears "he would beat the hell out of me!" he said sobbing "I would pray to God for help, but no one would help me! And if I cried, it make him beat me even more.."

This was the very first time I had seen Michael so emotional and crying. He was crying in my arms like a baby. My heart was aching so much and I couldn't stand watching him in pain like this! I preferred thousand times to watch angry Michael, who would yell, order me around, be cold with me, but not cry in pain...

"It's over... it's okay!" I whispered while stroking his hair, trying to calm him down.
"And my mother... she would just stand there and watch!"
"I'm sorry..."
"I asked her hundred times to divorce him, but nooo, she wouldn't listen to me!" now I understood why Michael was so cold to his mom sometimes. "How could she watch him beat us!? I never understood that.."
"So your brothers too?"
"All of us. He used to scare us too while we were sleeping. It was horrible! I still have nightmares because of that..."
"I'm really sorry, I didn't know! I would've never asked you if I knew!"
"Don't worry.. I didn't tell you, because I didn't want you to know that shit and hate me for it."
"What!? I would never hate you, especially because of that! You are the victim and I love you even more!" he then looked into my eyes.
"Really?"
"Yes! I love you very much and I'm sorry you had to go through this."
"I'm so happy that you love me! No one has ever loved me!"
"I'm sure your mom did! Your brothers and sister too!"
"Yeah... my mom watched me suffer and my brothers tried to kill me..." I just didn't know what to say "You're speechless, right?" he sensed it "This is what happens when there is lots of money in one family."
"When did all of it stop?"
"When I took over the business."
"Why did you do it?"
"Because my father had gotten terrible at it! He was drinking, screwing women left and right... he couldn't make one proper deal, we were losing lots of money. My brothers weren't any better, let's not even mention my sisters or mother, so I just took things into my hands or we were going to be left broke on the street."
"How old were you?"
"I had just turned 17. I remember the families were at war. They wanted to steal what we had, after they noticed Joseph's weakness and stupidity. I defeated them and I've been the leader ever since. My brothers hate me for it..."
"They're jealous of you."
"Yeah, and now that I have you, they're even more jealous." I blushed a little "Will you stay with me forever, YN?"
"Yes!" I answered without hesitation. I wanted to know about Michael's past love life, as well, but decided to ask him some other time. I didn't want to ask him about everything at once, because this could cause him pain.
"You give my life meaning, YN. Without you I'm empty. If you ever decide to leave me, take my gun and kill me first." he said with the cold voice he used to give me orders, but sounded so sincere, that it made my skin form goose bumps. "My family is fucked up, YN."
"I-"
"Don't say anything, baby. One day we'll have our own." he placed his hand on my tummy and rubbed it gently. I knew immediately what he meant - babies. "Our family will be warm, beautiful and filled with so much love!" I smiled, looking into his eyes and he smiled back. "You must be tired. Close your eyes and I'll hold you until you fall asleep."
"But we were talking so nicely!"
"We'll talk again tomorrow..." I didn't want to push him, so I nodded. I was happy that he was willing to talk about that again. That was huge progress! "My goodnight kiss?" I kissed his lips sweetly and cuddled in his arms. I closed my eyes and his words kept going through my mind until everything became silent and black.

"If you ever decide to leave me, take my gun and kill me first."

Btw, the story is not going to end soon. More things will happen.
Much love,
your author.