Ch. 14

Hi guys! Don't forget to check out my Michael Jackson Imagines 2 book! You'll find it in my profile and please add it to your reading lists if you want to get notified when there's a new update! All of the stories from my completed imagine book will be continued in the 2nd one! Enjoy!

Michael must have heard my heels so he turned around slowly and our eyes met. At this second I became so nervous I could hardly breath.

"Good evening..." he softly said.

"Good evening." I replied, trying not to look like a fool. He cleared his throat and said

"So, should we sit down?" nervously adjusting his necktie.

I started walking towards my chair, but my legs felt so weak... I was extremely nervous! Oh God, what have I gotten myself into!?

He pulled the chair for me and I sat, then he walked over to the other side of the table and sat down as well. He was right in front of me and keeping my eyes from meeting his was going to be the hardest thing to do tonight. He cleared his throat nervously and kept fidgeting his hands. I was too squeezing my hands from under the table so that he wouldn't see. Suddenly, Blade appeared dressed in an elegant suit like Alligator and Michael. He walked over to us and was caring a piece of paper and a pen in his hand.

"Good evening Miss YN and Mr. Jackson. My name is Blade and I will be your waiter tonight. What would you like to drink?" was this real? Blade a waiter? What was everybody doing tonight? What was the purpose of this dinner?
"For me red wine." Michael said.
"And you Miss?"
"The same.."
"Very well. I will be right back with the wine. Excuse me." he then left and got inside, sliding the door shut behind him so it was only me and Michael in the balcony right now.

I was so nervous to be alone with him! I didn't know what to do or say! Not to mention that I did not dare look at him...

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" he spoke suddenly and his voice was soft and sweet. No sign from the angry Michael from last night.
"Yes, it is!"
"Just like you..." he whispered and I looked at him. "No, I'm wrong. You're more beautiful." I felt my cheeks blush and I looked away. However, my shyness didn't stop him from talking further to me like that... "You should make yourself beautiful like this for me more often." for him?
"My beauty products remained home... Alligator gave me yours tonight."
"Why haven't you told me that you need things? I'll take you shopping and get you everything you need..."
"Thank you."

"Your wine is here!" Blade walked in, carrying a tray with his left hand and on it was the bottle. He walked over to the table, opened the bottle and poured some wine into our glasses. "Enjoy! And when you're ready to order food, just call me!"
"Thank you Blade." Michael said and drunk from his glass.

"What's going on with him?" I asked Michael once Blade left the balcony. "I've never seen him like this!"
"Well... I wanted to take you out to a nice restaurant, but I was afraid, because of the attack. I still don't know who tried to kill us.... I didn't want to risk your safety and we decided to bring the restaurant here! Blade and Alligator have really gotten into their 'roles' it seems."
"I think they're really cute!" he didn't say anything and after a minute
"What about me? Am I... not cute?" I blushed again and looked into his eyes to find he was staring at me. But this time, he didn't look away, nor did I. I didn't know why, but I wanted to keep looking into his eyes.
"You are... you look very e-elegant tonight." the compliment rolled straight out of my mouth and I wasn't laying.

He was from the mafia, did have a bad temper, couldn't control himself most of the time and was violent, but... he was extremely handsome.