Ch. 34

"Wait!" I said and she looked at me "You said that you'd do anything to prove me that you love me, right?"
"Yes! Anything!"
"Marry me then."
"What?"
"Marry me, YN."

YN's POV

My jaw dropped in amazement and I couldn't breathe for a moment there.

I couldn't believe my ears! Did I hear him right?

"Your answer, YN... I'm waiting." his voice was shaking a little and I could tell that he was nervous. He was even looking away and I thought that could be an attempt to hide from me in case I said 'no'. 

I loved him so much, how could I have said 'no' to him? I knew I wanted to be with him and stay here forever, but he really surprised me with this question, the last thing I expected was a marriage proposal! 

However, I wasn't surprised in a bad way, on the contrary, his proposal made my heart flutter and my legs weak.

"If you don't wanna do it you don't have to take such a long time to say n-"
"Yes!" I said out loud. "Yes! I do!" he then looked at me with sparkling eyes and I could tell he was happy just as I was! 
"Really?" he asked as he got up from the chair and walked up to me. 
"Yes... I want to marry you." I smiled, still not believing that I was getting married!

He didn't say anything, but I saw the smile on his face, that he was trying to hide from me. Then, he took my hands in his, pulled me closer to him, and kissed my lips gently. His hands were trembling, which was something that he was also trying to hide from me, but I didn't care about that. I could tell he was happy just like me and that mattered the most!

Someone knocked at the door and Michael said

"Come in."
"I came to look for YN" it was Blade "We'll need more of your delicious sandwiches!"
"Forget about that." Michael said looking at me with sparkling eyes "There's gonna be a wedding in this house soon..."
"A wedding?" Blade was surprised "What wedding?!" then after a second he said "Oh! Oh God! Boss, YN, congratulations!" I blushed so hard and couldn't stop smiling "I can't believe it! You're getting married, Michael!" Blade got exited too "We have to tell everyone! I can't believe this! But how did this happen? Wait, don't tell me! It's not important! We have so much work to do now with the wedding! I'm gonna go tell everybody!" then he run off screaming with excitement.

"Wow..." I said "He really is happy!"
"He is, because he knows how much I want you." I blushed again from his words, but I was burning with happiness inside. Michael wanted me, beautiful words! "We have so much work to do!" but it sounded so great coming from his mouth "We have to hire a company for the decoration and stuff, and then plan our honey moon and-"
"Honey moon! Really?" I jumped from excitement.
"Only if you want, of course." 
"YES!" I started jumping up and down, then wrapped my arms around him. I've never been anywhere before since I was broke and now to travel with the man I loved was like a dream coming true! Oh wait... with my husband.
"We'll go wherever you want!"
"Thank you!" he started saying something, but the phone rung. I unwrapped my arms from him, so that he could go pick it up.

"Hello?" he said looking at me "I'm good, mom. How are you?" after she replied something he begun "Listen, I wanted to call you anyways, I have something to tell you." I heard her saying something "I'm getting married." then I heard a loud 'What!?' coming from his phone, so loud, he had to remove it from his ear for a second "Yes, mom. YN." she said something "We decided it today! No, you don't need to come over now! Mom!"

"She hung up!" he said.
"Does she not like me?" I said with fear.
"Don't know, don't care. All I know is that I like you and that's the most important thing in the whole story, right?"
"Yes!" I smiled, looking into his eyes.
"I'll contact a company for the wedding, you can tell them to do any decoration you like, I have only one condition..."
"What is it?"
"I want the wedding to be as soon as possible... I've waited my whole life for this moment, I can't wait any longer."
"Then we better start preparing, because we'll have a lot of work.."

Michael found a company and called to arrange a meeting with them, which was tomorrow. Afterwards, we called the sanatorium where my dad was at to inform them that we will go visit him tomorrow to tell him about the wedding. I had no idea how he was going to take it, but I didn't care about it that much, because I was so happy right now and nothing could ruin my happiness.

Then I cleaned up in the kitchen while Michael was calling his business "friends" about the wedding, to tell them to expect an invitation soon. I think about an hour or so had passed with us preoccupied in all those things, when Michael's people informed him that his mother was in front of the house. He rolled his eyes and told them to let her in. I got a little nervous since she was my future mother-in-law. After 5 minutes she walked through the door and did not look very happy.

"Hello, Michael. YN."
"Hi." I said.
"Mother..." Michael was annoyed. "What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you." she looked at me and said "Alone."

Little short, but next chapter is coming tomorrow!