Ch. 9

I'm using your comments from last chapter in this one because I think they're funny :)
next update soon

"What did you just say?"

His voice was so calm yet it didn't match the wild stare in his eyes. I just mentioned his brother and family, why would he get so angry!! I didn't really understand.

However, I decided to sneak out of the situation because the last thing I wanted was to deal with an angry Michael.

"Ahh.. nothing." I innocently replied and begun to slowly walk towards the staircase, but he took a step in front of me so I had to stop.
"Think again." would he quit starring at me like that?!! His stare was too intense for me to endure.
"Ahh.. me speak no English!" I shrugged my shoulders. This was the first excuse that came to my mind and judging by the way he bit his lower lip I started to consider the possibility of hiding under the table or jumping out of the window to save my ass.
"Don't play that crap on me, girl!!" he quickly walked over to me and grabbed my arm squeezing it a little too tight.
"I was just kidding!"
"I don't like jokes. Now say what you said again 'cause you're getting me impatient!"
"Can I please jump out of the window first?" then he pinned me against the wall and placed his right leg between mine, rubbing his thigh against my most sensitive spot. He grabbed my chin with his hand and with a low voice whispered in my ear.
"No. The only thing you're allowed to jump on is my dick." why did his words make my legs weak and sent shivers down my spine? He backed away from me and said "What did Jermaine want?" how was I supposed to answer after this?? My mind was still blurred and my legs were shaking and my womanhood was so hot...
"Well, he said your mother wanted you all to dine together."
"What?! Oh hell no! And why did you let him in?"
"I didn't know he was your brother or that you didn't want him here! I'm sorry!"
"Don't ever again let my brothers in, especially Jermaine's ass, did you hear what I said?!" he even pointed his finger at me.

"Yes

"Yes..." he put his hand in his pocket to grab his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Yes, mother, it's me." he paused "I'm fine yes... Jermaine told me that you-" I heard a voice talking "Well, I can't come! No, forget about it!" after another pause he said "Oh so gossips travel so fast, don't they! Listen my relationships are my own damn business!" he said with an attitude and she probably told him not to talk like this because he said "I'll say whatever I want to mom, I'm not a little boy anymore! And no, I'm not coming to dinner and I'm not taking her with me!" seems she scolded him because she raised her voice a lot, Michael even removed the phone from his ear, made an annoying face, rolled his eyes and placed it back. "Ok mother. Whatever you want." he rolled his eyes again at her "Fine. Bye. No I have to go I have work to do! Bill's calling me, bye!" he pretended and hung up while she was still talking. Wow.

"Tomorrow night we're going to dinner with.... " he sighed "my family." I didn't know why it hurt him so much to say this word but it was obvious he was having trouble with them.
"I think I shouldn't go because I'm not a part of your family or anything like that and I think I'll feel very uncomfortable..."
"I don't want to go either, trust me YN, but you saw. When my mother decides to do something, no force on earth can stop her." he run his fingers through his hair and went on "If we don't go, I'm sure she'll come here and drag us."
"So you took after her!"
"NO! I'm not like them! Not at all! Don't ever say that again!" he yelled at me which made me jump. Just when I thought he had calmed down a little, he exploded!
"Okay.. sorry.."
"Whatever! Just don't say it again. I want you to be ready at 6pm." I nodded.
"May I ask something?"
"Yes."
"Why do you hate your family so much?"
"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! DON'T ASK ME EVER AGAIN!" I jumped filled with fear "GO TO YOUR ROOM AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR CURIOUS ASS!" he threw his phone across the room and I literally run to hide in my room.

What happened with him all of a sudden?? I just asked him a question and he exploded and started throwing things... I bet he was going to get drunk now! And what about the beating... I thought he wasn't gonna do it anymore to me! I guess I was doomed to live with his bad temper until the rest of my miserable life. His mood swings were killing me...

This couldn't go on like this.

If I was gonna stay with him forever, I had to get to the bottom of his problems and solve them.

Even if it meant to have his anger on me.