Chapter 1

Harry's POV:

Who knew that one day, one stupid day could change everything. It was just a normal, well, as normal a day as it could get for us. It was a few hours before we even had to be here for soundcheck and we were exploring the venue for our next concert, something we normally do when we go to a new arena. We were walking along the back corridors when we came across a closed door. The thing was, it wasn't just a normal closed door.

"Why is that door glowing?" Niall asked, pointing to it. We walked up to the door and Louis was just about to open it when I heard voices coming from inside the room. I was about to say something when Louis grabbed the door knob and turned it. I heard scrambling inside just before Louis pulled the door open.

Inside the room was a table, with a bunch of glass bottles on top of it, and a tub, full of a cloudy, white liquid that splashed around inside. Louis raised and eyebrow and smirked, walking closer to the basin.

"What on earth is that?" Liam asked, going closer to inspect it. Louis dipped his fingers in the liquid and pulled it out, the liquid slowly dripping from his fingers.

"Not quite sure," he said, "But it looks cool." He flung the drops of liquid at Liam, who recoiled immediately.

"Ugh, Louis!" he cried, backing into the table. Several of the bottles on it fell and rolled off the table. Some fell to the ground and shattered while one bottle rolled off and hit the side of the tub, some of whatever was inside it spilling into the tub when the bottle shattered.

The liquid in the tub began to bubble and turn a bright green. It almost looked like it was glowing.

Before any of us could react, the liquid inside the tub splashed out, covering us all in the glowing green substance.

"ARRGGHH."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"EEWWW."

"FUCKING HELL!"

"GGAAHHH!"

We all cried out in surprise and backed out of the room.

"What on earth is this shit?" Louis asked, wiping some of the stuff from his eyes.

"I don't want to know," I said.

"We need to get cleaned up," Liam said, wiping some of the stuff from his face, "I really hope this stuff comes off easily."

We quickly walked out of the arena, and straight to our tour bus, which luckily for us was parked outside.

One by one, we showered off the weird liquid, and once we were all done, we sat down in the couch and chairs around the bus.

"Okay," Liam said, sinking into one of the armchairs, "Let's just all agree to tell no one about that. I'm sure we'd be in a lot of trouble if anyone knew."

We all agreed and fell into a comfortable silence.

"I'm hungry," Niall piped up.

"Niall, you're always hungry," Liam chuckled and Niall just shrugged.

"Maybe..."

"Speaking of, I'm kinda hungry too," Louis said. As if they had practiced it, the others all looked at me at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're the best cook out of all of us Haz," Louis said. I sighed and got up, walking over to the counter and pulling out things from the fridge.

I was in the middle of cutting pieces of cheese when the knife I was using slipped.

"Arggh, fuck!" I cried, dropping the knife and cradling my hand close to my chest.

"Harry, you okay?" Liam asked, walking over to me. I peeked at my hand and when I saw the blood I cursed under my breath.

"Uh, yeah, yeah I'm good." Liam gave me a look that made it clear that he didn't believe me and he reached out to take my hand. He took one look at it before something incredible happened.

The cut, that was big and deep enough to need stitches, started healing before our eyes.

A.N.:

Feedback would be appreciated! What do you guys think so far?