Chapter 3

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

The Devil Strikes Once Again

"Why are you hugging that ugly girl?" Someone said from behind.

I stopped hugging Drew and I turned around to see who said that. When I saw who it was, this girl was a mean girls wannabe. She had on a mini skirt with no shorts under it. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have any underwear on. She had on a pink crop top with a black skirt and white converses.

"Who the fuck are you calling ugly with your grimy ass. And you don't match." I said walking towards the door.

"Listen here negroe."

Welp. Once again I was T.R.I.G.- you get the point.

That's all I had to hear. I jumped on this girl and I punched her in the face. I kept punching her until I got pulled off by someone. I don't even know this girl but she needs to be put in check. I didn't even realize the huge mob surrounding us. Plenty of people had their phones out recording the whole thing.

"Okay Cassandra chill." Someone said pulling me back.

It was Hunter. Once again he's saving me out of something. Whoever was the girl I beat up she was crying and probably had a broken nose.

"Okay what even happened. Why were you beating up Kristen?" Jen asked.

"Who the hell is Kristen?" I asked

Jen just looked at me and I realized it was the girl who got beat up.

"Oh. It's because one she said why are you hugging that ugly girl and she said listen here negroe. No one can tell me she didn't deserve to get beat up." I said

"That wasn't the problem. The problem is that you beat up the wrong person." Drew said rubbing the back of his neck looking down.

"What do you mean you beat up the wrong person." I asked mocking him

I mean like what the hell. That's like saying you got on the wrong roller coaster when your already half way on it.

"Um. Kristen's dad works for the Jefferson township school district. He could easily take you out of school if she snitches." Hunter said.

"And how do you guys know all of this?" I asked all of them.

"You weren't really here freshman year. But Kristen ran around the school and saying my dad works for the district. Just for the attention." Jen finished.

"Oooooh. So she's gonna make me leave here because she wants to start problems?She'll just take me out of my misery." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"What do you mean?" Drew asked pouting.

I saw Jen snap her head towards Drew as if she were going to do something. I mean I love Jen but she would never step on an ant. The only thing she would do is talk.

"I moved to Washington with my mom and my stepdad. I could be in Florida if I wanted to. I honestly just want to go back. And they're getting married. But if I get expelled then I don't know where imma go." I said rocking back and forth on my feet.

"Their is plenty to do here in Washington-"

"WHAT IS ALL THIS COMMOTION OUT HERE?" Someone with a very deep voice.

Everyone ran away except for me.

"You're coming with me." This man said pulling me by the wrist.

-------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter but I just had to update.

Thanks for reading. Lots of love. ❤️

Like comment and share.